Product Filters and Search Bar

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Upsell and Cross-sell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Slim Wallet Junkie

Really good app. Super simple installation (I do have one of the pre-configured themes which meant all I had to do was install it). Works without any messing around with options, but there are plenty of customisation and analytics to dig into if you wish. Support is superb too!

Elizabethcraftdesigns

Amazing, cant believe we didn't get this years ago!

Maple Treehouse

Great APP!

We transferred from Woocommerce to Shopify and of course we cannot live without our instant search application. Having it brought over to Shopify is a big testament to its great service and standards. I cannot ask for more for such a good application and great support.

Jules Bridal Jewellery

Excellently responsive search tool, a great addition to our site & v fast customer service too..

Ejuices Co

Great APP!

We have this on a couple of our retail websites. What's great is now we can use it for our wholesale distribution website without showing customers our pricing until they are logged in.

Thanks and Ed and Jay for the great support as well.

Edwards Luggage

This APP is an absolute winner! Easy to use from admin perspective, and a must-have search assistant for our customers. Have contacted customer service a couple of times since installing, and they are incredibly responsive and helpful. 5 stars.

Flowstar Valve Shop

We have used this for sometime and are very happy with the product.
We recently had an issue with the search results appearing when someone typed into our online chat popup (another third party program). This was resolved quickly.

Fragrancebuy

This is an absolutely must-have app for any growing and successful store. Support is the epitome of perfection and we're honoured to have Instant Search + as a valuable asset and integral part of our on-line infrastructure.

Pokecardstore

This app is going to give you the highest quality searching experience possible on Shopify. This team really knows what they are doing, this app is incredible and I can tell it's been tested against many different themes for compatibility. I use this on my store and the support team is happy to work with you personally to make sure all of the searches your customers might try / have done are going to show up exactly how you would expect. Kudos to this dev team, if you are looking for an app that "just works" and has a great 5 star support team, this is the one.

Rotofugi Online

Very happy with Instant Search + ... not only are search results blazing fast, but support has been very responsive to a few questions I had. Super good!