Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

DREAMERO

The support was just awesome! I really liked it. All my problems are history now. Ed Mellones help was helpful

Backyard Discovery

Instant Search + works very well for us. Setup is easy and the user experience is great. Results pop in without any delay.

Phaser FPV

Great customer support, does what we want it to do. Thanks guys!
Downside is that this review needs to be 100 chars or more haha

My Good Luck Charms

Very complete app. Takes a bit of time to setup if your theme as some conflict or its own search, but the support team answers within a few hours and have fixed all our issues. Its expensive but its the most customizable and reliable app for a good search engine.

My First Blush

Very pleased with our Instant Search+ experience over the past few years. The app is excellent and their customer service is A+.

myPanier

The response speed of the Instant Search + team is always super quick and they always resolve issues quick.

PinkCherry.com

This search app is amazing. If the app can't do what you need they team is happy to work with you for a solution. They are always improving the product.

Coquetry Clothing

I am so happy I found this app. I installed this after trying 5 others... This one is BY FAR the best! We have a huge product catalog, and a custom built shopify website, but this app went in smoothly, and works GREAT. I can pinpoint any product I am looking for, and so can my customers. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced with any app. Every time I had a question they got back to me within an hour or two at most. EVEN in the middle of the night! You know when your website is busted, that is the most important thing of all! I highly recommend this app.
Ellie
www.CoquetryClothing.Com

BathroomVillage.com

Great app, we have managed to consolidate 4 separate apps into Instantsearch+ giving us a much more powerful search solution.

Fast and great communication from their support team.

Would recommend.

nimarahome.de

Great Service. This is one of the best app we have today.

And the customer service was really good.