Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Targus US

Time spent using app Over 3 years

fast customer service response which I really like. there are some things that take time to understand but overall this app seems to suit our needs. They take into consideration any feedback that could help to improve the app

Consuela

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great and super fast customer service! Highly customizable app with good, easy to decipher analytics.

L'Atelier Global

Still setting up my store, and after initially paying for another search app, I made the decision to try Instant Search. Their aesthetic really suits my type of store, and the custom settings provide you with so many options. I am new to all of this, and am so happy I found this app.

city'super E-Shop

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is an excellent search app, which they have well designed functions to help merchant to uplift customer's online searching experience. Furthermore, they have one of the best customer services supports to provide valuable advise, as well as willing to linkup other App owner to resolve my challenges. Well Done ED!

PortableHandwashing.com

A+, great great great customer service! thanks to Matt for the help. We use your service for 3 sites and recommend it to others.

ICCTUNING

Location Spain

I'm using this app, the search engine is intuitive and easy, Its helping me with very complex products that have many variants. Support has been very good.

VPA Australia

Location Australia

Great work guys. Easy app to install and use. Great customer service as well for app questions. 10/10

Vase Pearlfection | Floating Pearls

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very nice app. Good customer service. Would recommend. I asked for help and they gave it right away.

REBDOLLS

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, allows customers to easily find what they are looking for. Customer care team was very helpful in our set up inquiries.

DiscountDressShop

Time spent using app About 4 years

I recently completely changed my theme and inquired with Instant Search to update the code. That same day they were done. Thankfully it was an easy fix for them. I've enjoyed the facet search capabilities that IS has to offer. I've also been able to tailor and customize the search to look more like my website. Ton of features and endless variants can be added with tags. I also enjoy the analytics which helps me to refine and adjust words to make the searching easier for customers. Redirect option when certain search words are entered is a wonderful feature as well. As mentioned there are a ton of options and features too many to list.