Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

Ryonet

Very fast search and easy to configure.

Finer Gifts

Testing out this awesome app. I'm happy and believe my shoppers are as well. Thank you! https://finegiftslabellabasket.com/

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Safariltd

Great app... I had an issue where my site was built on Hubspot for the homepage and Shopify is the store part of it. The team at Instant Search + helped with getting the search embedded to the HubSpot pages with no issues. These people are super fast with replying back to tickets.

Thanks team.. super helpful!

Masseys Outfitters

extremely good search platform with all the bells and whistles of a far more expensive service. easy to use and easy to customize.

Strictly Group Stores

Great product and great customer service! No doubt this is the best search filter.

Kiddymania

Easy to install and very happy with the results. Much better than the shopify search originally on my store. Love being able to filter results too.

Shoppingdirect24

The Instant Search + app is an eye-opener! Stop looking for alternatives. It is quite easy to set up and has a load of very useful options to configure and leaves all configurations what is shown in your shop just to you. You are in the drivers seat! It works fast and offers your visitors and customers plenty of additional access layers. It offers advanced search and display functionalities that I have not found anywhere else. It is for sure worth the money! I had an issue with currency display initially, but they solved it professionally and in no time. Install it today!

Madison Ashley Us

Super fast customer support.. almost as fast as mine.. anyways, Ed is the man.. helping solve some issue with the search not integrating correctly with my theme. thanks!

Revolve Furnishings

And they've done it again! Thanks to Jay who fixed our issue seconds after I reached out to the Zen support team! You rock!
Kudos to Jeff, Ed and the team! Awesome support. They fixed our issue instantly and with amazing personalized service. They paid special attention to the fact that it was Friday and we needed to have everything perfect for the weekend. I'd recommend this app to everyone. Thanks so much guys!