Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Smart Talk

Location Portugal

It's a great app, but most of all the support is amazing! The least positive part is the price but it is what it is. But I recommend!

jmind123

It seems to be ok but I the index took too long to complete for a simple store. Also the App admin is a bit hard to use.

Jake 'n' Jasp

I used this app . It's useful. I had few issues when the CSS got skewed up. They fixed it. I hope this app wll be free.

VAVOOM

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

It would have been 5 stars if the app can also create filters for shopify collections not just on the search results :)

May 2, 2019

Thank you for the review. The app can also create filters for collections. Please contact our support at support@instantsearchplus.com

seebee.cc

Location China
Time spent using app 42 minutes

good, just try it now!
i think it may be more useful for us in the future!
if you have a store in shopify, it was good for you!

Nanukhardcases

Instant Search works right out of the box.
It's very easy to install and gives excellent results as you type.

I like that you can also add some specific keywords to show specific products.

What I like less is their interface.
It's ugly and I wish they would use Shopify's framework to make a more user friendly layout.

It really doesn't want to go in and customize all of your options.

Another bummer is that the lower plan only allows you to see the last 30 days of stats.

Knowing what keywords were the most searched in the last year or last 6 months would be great... but I'm not going to pay an extra 60$+ per month for that option.

Overall, it does what it says and it does it well.
My visitors use it more than I though.

Walnut Studiolo

After several months of using, our search functionality is vastly improved. I just wish it was more affordable for smaller businesses. I'm on the fence about dropping it because I'm not yet convinced the cost justifies the service.

Pointtwomaps1

Great app. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 4 is that it didn't integrate right away with my Turbo theme from Out of the Sandbox. But, the support team was great and helped me solve the issue. Very impressed with the search capabilities so far.

Golf King Shop

Location Israel

amazing app, but the pricing is very unfair . some basic product filtering options that should have been default with shopify stores, cost us, 99$ per month.

If my store was running wild, it was small money, but as for a starting shop, its way too much. and yah, there is the free option, and the lower price, still. too much. and without the filtering options which ,again,should have been shopify defaults.

well, it seems to be the situation on most apps here, we , as customers , are in this little jail of greed. fair enough , i guess dropshipping have the same "greed" factor . haha.

anyway, awesome app.

Protekme

Good just needs better pricing

Previous 1