Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

TRM Medellin

I recommend this app, I searched a lot and finally got into this one. Great App, support and service.

Team Power Products

Have add Instant Search installed for a few days, and am amazed at speed of search, and the products (with pictures) it displays. Easy install and very thorough guided guided setup.

Bryan Anthonys

Timely and responsive support. Thank You!
The product is ok.

Order A Case

Always there to help and always understood what I was looking for when I needed help. Would recommend

E-Global Shop

I am happy to get this awesome app...Actually, i have search bars like these a lot before at Amazon and other professional websites and i was always wondering how on earth they could do something like that, until i read a Shopify blog and got their advice to get this app and i am happy i did :)
This app is awesome and it gives my website a professional look...I can't believe i am having such a valuable app on my store.

Fillion Électronique

Application very intuitive et efficient ! So useful to increase user experience and convert user to customer ! Awesome support too ! :)

American Giant

This app is super useful for guiding customers to products and increasing conversion rate through site searches. There have been a couple of times when I ran into questions with the app, and their support team helped me resolve them quickly and easily. Would definitely recommend.

www.allprintheads.com

It's a very good app... help our customers find in a great way all our products! Awesome design and a lot of functionality. Very good.

Kidrobot

InstantSearch+ is a great replacement for Shopifys native search. It adds a great deal of functionality to on-site search and can help visitors navigate your product offering. For premium brands like Kidrobot that work with hundreds of different artists and entertainment licenses on a plethora of product types, it can be a challenge to organize a navigation menu to help customers find what they are looking for. We rely on having a robust on-site search to help visitors navigate the site.

The support team is responsive and helps when you experience problems.

The only thing that has been discouraging for us is that you have to upgrade to the highest plan to get many of the features most websites will need. One example is that the search does not automatically sync to product updates regularly unless you are on the top plan. This means any time you make an update to a product or publish a product you have to go into the app and manually sync it.

Rokai

customer service is great, they are helpful and efficient even when you dont have the paid plans! also the app give you predictive search and products filters, its really great, recommended :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59