Filters by Instant Search+

Filters by Instant Search+

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising

Gia Rose

Used this app to add filters to our search and collection pages. We had a couple of questions setting everything up.. the entire team was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the process. They even did a 1 on 1 call with us for one of the more challenging issues. Very happy with the app and the customer service. Thanks again!

Peters Valley Gallery

Their customer service is by far the best of any of the Shopify Apps we have used or tried. The filter features are great and easy to set up

Les Âmes Fleurs Inc.

L'application fonctionne très bien, excellente solution étant donné que le moteur de recherche fourni par Shopify n'est pas fonctionnel. Excellent support et rapidité dans les réponses.

Campmor

Instant Search has changed our business. It's easy to use and has more than what we were expecting and we use everything they offer. They have great support when we need help even on the weekends!

NW Rugs & Furniture

Great product and always quick and accurate customer service. Ed has always been helpful and the product has evolved so much from the beginning.

Crowd Control Warehouse

We couldn't figure out why when we search using a certain word, it wasn't showing up. These guys helped us. Superb customer support service!

CC Outlet HK

very supportive when i was facing problem when switching between different languages. highly recommended !

Kerrits Performance Equestrian Apparel

I really like working with the Instant Search+ team. We needed some features that were unique to our website and their support team was very helpful in customizing their app to work for us. Their support team is responsive to emails and works fast. I really like their app, it's fast and it provides valuable data to help me streamline our website for the best possible customer experience when searching for products.

Sykungen

I used this app because my Theme did not support alternative products when searching for articles in my store. I needed some help initially and i got very fast and valuable help directly.

MantraBand® Bracelets

We've been using InstantSearch+ for a few years now. Great functionality and the team is extremely responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61