Instant SEO

Instant SEO

by Constructive Roots

Welcome to Your New SEO Team! Optimize Pages in 1-Click ®

Necklush

great support! they will help if you have any issues with the app. Try it out!

Adam Eve Lingerie

,,,,,,fdegtrgeetrhgernh4tenbtrhenbt4h

Teakwood Furniture

Great SEO results from this app. Saves me a lot of money.

Deleuse Jewelers

User friendly, fantastic support, fast results...that says it all.

The Gadget Life

Excellent app. We have used this app for 2-3 months now and our keyword rankings have drastically improved. Obviously it was not an overnight thing and it does require a little bit of elbow grease and putting in time, but compared to some of the other apps that we used this app is easy to use and it has increased our organic traffic by 127% and our organic sales by 95%. Thumbs up.

Fashonzilla

This app has done a lot for my website. Its gotten a lot more traffic with this app the turned into conversions. I was shown this app for the first time and didn't want to be live it. I gave it a try and I'm glad I did. Great job on the app guys

2bmod

We have been working with Martin at Constructive Roots for a few years in the shop's site optimization. Martin is very professional and responsive and has helped us a lot over the years. We have a large catalog of 11K products and optimization was always a tedious and long task. We used the Instant SEO app for a week working only on collections and pages and saw a 10% increase in that week. This is a great result in such a short time. If you have broken links, this will affect your ranking. This app does the redirection to your url, so you no longer have broken links producing 404 errors. This used to be a monthly task that has been simplified to a few clicks. The app allows to have all the editable fields open at once. It saves a lot of time and clicking. So far, we could not be happier with this app!

Kris Tees And More

With our new online store in partnership with Shopify, life was looking good. Using Shopify, creating our online store website was easy and a dream come true. However, trying to learn and do all the things that needed behind the scene to optimize your products and bring your new online Store to the front line of the internet world is not so easy. Especially for the novice online store owner. Taking advantage of Shopify’s partnership with Instant SEO application, we are experiencing rewards with huge timesaving functions. Optimization of our website pages and products, identifying broken links, taking care of 301 Redirects, increasing Organic Traffic and Sales from Google and others, optimization for SEO and keywords research, and creating Google Ads directly within our Shopify Administrative application, all with ease , has improved our world. The developer of Instant SEO, CONSTRUCTIVE ROOTS is . . . well, Top Notch! They work hard to make sure that their product keeps you from working harder but easier. The Instant SEO application provides you with less complexity, less difficulty, giving you a good product by a great team. You have suggestions - they listen. About the time you see an issue you would like to have improved or changed in some way, you just might see the next day that an update was done during night that makes you smile. There are many good software products in this industry. However, good products do not always come with a developer that provides exceptional customer focus, attention to detail and always putting the customer first. When you find these attributes, you have found a GREAT developer. Developer Constructive Roots, with their Instant SEO product, is a GREAT combination. They set the stage that others in the business should follow.

Amostoreonline

So far so gooooood!!! this app is exactly what I need in my business. So hard to find trust worthy so called SEO experts without the ridiculous $$$$$. Martin has been so fast to respond to my many questions and has helped me greatly. I can't recommend this app highly enough. Thank you Martin, I will be telling all my friends about this app!

4salon

Very handy tool and the support was helpful in quickly resolving a minor glitch.
Previous 1