Instant SEO

Instant SEO

by Sputnik

Welcome to Your New SEO Team! Optimize Pages in 1-Click ®

UBW Online

Very easy to use compare to other seo apps would really recomand it to beginners lime me no need of lots of knowledge

Sorrel Sky Gallery

We are in the process of setting up a new Shopify store, migrating from another platform, and this app is currently saving us a ton of time on the data entry / optimization side to the SEO setup to our site. Great app if you are looking to be a little more strategic in how your Google snippets look, how those pieces are optimized, etc.

ProSupply USA

This app really helps us to understand which organic search terms customers use to find our site every month on Google search through the webmaster tools integration. It also helps fix broken 404 error links on our site as we do hide and delete products from time to time, this really help to stabilize our Google rankings. Overall a great app.

LittleRedLunchbox

This is the most feature rich SEO and marketing app I have found. Allows me to easily do keyword research on the fly when trying to setup my products, let's me manage my ads, and all of the site submission stuff, such as automatic sitemap syncing and broken links. It's like the took all the Google tools and put it all in one place for you.

As a side note the customer service is really responsive and has helped me or guided me on how to use all features of the app.

Battle Royale Now

Excellent app. What we found out is that we can manage our SEO all in one place with this app. This took a lot of the time-consuming data entry out of the process of optimizing tons of pages on our site; and it cut down 90-95% of the time that it took to manually optimize pages and do keyword research from. Support is awesome as well, and they resolve issues and have always answered our questions in a timely manner. Thanks guys!

BuddyLove Clothing Label

Great app. This app is really helpful to our business because every quarter we have new seasonal releases, 100's of products, and every quarter we either hide or delete these products. Previously this was really impacting our SEO because we would have tons of broken links indexed on Google and this would really hurt our organic rankings. We love the broken link tool in this app, we use it every month, and this helps us to remove hours and hours of work from what it used to take before to fix these errors.

Buddy Love Wholesale

We use this app on our retail site as well as our wholesale site, and we are beyond impressed. Responsive support if you have any issues, pretty easy to setup and use, and also very strategic.

Sunset Novelties

This app helped us to increase our organic sales by 8% within a 20 day timeframe after performing a very in-depth SEO setup to our site. I really like the real-time Google AdWords search volumes as we didn't have to move back and forth between the AdWords Keyword Planner tool and our Shopify store to optimize 1,000's of products which before was extremely time-consuming. I recommend this app to anyone looking to increase their organic traffic and sales. One nice touch was the addition of Google Webmaster Tools to see which specific keywords customers are finding us by monthly on Google search. Thanks

Necklush

great support! they will help if you have any issues with the app. Try it out!

Adam Eve Lingerie