Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

papysshop

Awwsom App verry good layout and easy to use helly remand good for you shopify store i give it a 5 star out of 5

devestatorx

It Is awsome

BrandNameDeals.ca

Great so far--customers now get an incentive to stay on page and maybe stay on our site longer. Works well with their other apps.

Primal Shopping

I just started using the app and it seems helpful. I will keep working with it to reach some of my store goals.

May 27, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!

NATYMYKY

I relly like , bella , fantastica , mi trovo bene , ancora e da provare per bene , ok ok ok ok ok ok

May 22, 2020

CazeeFresh

hoping for the deep pockets. thats where I want to go. If I make one sell. I'm happy with that. we shall see

May 22, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

We will always try to bring many benefits to you and hope that you will also have great experiences in the future.

crazyreusableplus

i think that tis application is very very unique and i'm glad that is totally free!! it is very simple to use

May 20, 2020

LucaSrn Official

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire de la pub sur mon tout nouveau site à propos de barman j'espère que cela fonctionne correctement ! qui ne tente rien n'a rien !h

May 6, 2020

Salut,

Merci d'avoir donné votre avis.

Nous sommes heureux que vous nous ayez choisis pour votre entreprise. Nous essaierons toujours de vous apporter de nombreux avantages à l'avenir et espérons que vous vivrez de belles expériences la prochaine fois.

Veuillez nous contacter via notre chat en direct ou à felicia@eggflow.com afin que nous puissions offrir notre assistance si vous en avez besoin.

Passez une bonne journee!
Équipe de soutien Eggflow.
---------------------------------------------

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are glad you have chosen us for your business. We will always try to bring many benefits to you in the future and hope that you will have great experiences next time.

Furniture Delux

I used this app to reach costumer. really enjoyed using this app because it was easy to manage and helped. i would recommend to everyone.

May 3, 2020

IsraBait

Cool application settings are not complicated very convenient to use I like.
Simple and intuitive design, I figured out in a couple of minutes
The color bar setting is good!

May 3, 2020

That's great. We will always try to bring many benefits to you in the future.

Good luck with your business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12