Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Ponro

Sto provando adesso quest'app e spero vada bene. Me ne hanno parlato bene tante persone! Vi consiglio di installarla e provare come va nella settimana di prova anche se per avere risultati buoni bisogna aspettare un po!

March 22, 2020

Ciao,

Grazie per aver dato un feedback.

Questa è davvero la tua grande esperienza dopo aver usato la nostra app. Lo apprezziamo Spero che sarà utile di più in futuro.

Vi preghiamo di contattarci tramite la nostra live chat o all'indirizzo felicia@eggflow.com in modo da poter offrire il nostro supporto qualora ne abbiate bisogno.

Buona fortuna con i tuoi affari!
Team di Supporto Eggflow.
---------------------------------------

Thank you for giving feedback.

This is truly your great experience after using our app. We appreciate that. Hope that it will be useful more in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Paanda Cases

someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide someProvide some

March 18, 2020

Happy Moo

loved the app really great. Really converted sales on my store after a short time using it really good.

March 16, 2020

Fashionwilda

I am barely installing this application I can not tell you much I did not want to lie to you I am in step of installation

January 12, 2020

Hi Fashionwilda,

Thank you for giving feedback.

I know that this is too early to make an assessment. I hope you have a good experience with it and have new reviews.

SoulFloWellness

I like the ability to adjust the timing of the pop up, however I do wish it could do something other than the bar at top or bottom. I also wish you could have some say over what the text is. It would also be nice if you could have a specific offer pop up for specific products. If this is possible I'll change my review to 5 starts

AtlantisJewelry

Great app! It really helped get my discount codes out there! Great for advertising your codes.......

January 10, 2020

HALLOWEEN found

Just getting started, am excited to have this capability in my store. Thank you, I appreciate it!

January 10, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are glad for helping you grow the store.

Thank you for choosing us!

wonkaexpres

I love the concepts of the app, i wish it could drive lots more of traffic due to shortage of adds.

December 30, 2019

Hello, wonkaexpres,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews in the future.

Warmest wishes for a happy and successful new year!

GamerzDash

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

December 23, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

Pepplo Styles

Nice to start with. Looks interesting and simple setups. Good luck for having more sales in store...

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

We hope that you will receive many benefits from the app in the future.

Feel free to contact us if you need further information.
Please leave the message via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com), we will support you.

Have a lucky day!