Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

NewStuffy !

dont know how to translate so can someone explain me but the design is pretty cool thanks to the developers

September 4, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

icetrapin

looks good, the design, the easy app, works correctly

September 4, 2019

KUEENN

love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️

August 31, 2019

D&S Fashion LTD

best app so far not shure what ican get from it bt worth to try,even if review have to be left first without properly using it

August 31, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Pubo swimwear

Great App Used it a lot and has help with my store, I think this app has lots of things that can help a store grow

August 28, 2019

detonate fashion

Great idea let see if it works. I am gonna ise it for a while amd see if I like it. Then I'll write an actual review.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

We hope that you will come back with wonderful experiences next time.

ABundance LOVE & LIGHT

Forced to review to use version of the app, which looks good. Of course I’ve never tried or seen what it can do...strange way to get a review...prior to use!

August 27, 2019

Love Me

Just started using it for my online store. Works well so far, everything functions correctly and easy to set up

August 27, 2019

DES Apparel & Accessories

havent tried the app yet but seems promising. I'll edit my review as soon as Im done testinfg the app

August 25, 2019

The Tiny Store

I use this app to help get to get more traffic to my online store .it is will designed and it is easy to use

August 25, 2019