Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

MLMPFOREVER

i used this app to help my brand grow. kindof did . waiting to see results, hopefully it all works .

August 22, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

WillieFrank FrockCo.

I just installed...easy to install and get going. We'll see what happens next! Can't wait to see the results.

August 22, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Gojungleshop

Great!! saving time and provide good discounts to increase my sales to get my customers happy. I will continue using it.

August 21, 2019

Green Eye Open

seems to be working as advertised. haven't spent much time working it, but have high hope it will help. fingers crossed

August 20, 2019

Fly Flashy Apparel

I love this app it does everything that's expected of it. I've seen so so so so much progress from my site productivity it's awesome..

901 STRANDS

I like how it merged my sites discount codes and used them to market to customers. That was a plus

theBibiStore

I just download the app I will try it and update later so far it looks like a simple app that can be useful

Oceanview17

like the app pretty cool helps with up selling egg flow really has good apps for your online store and some are free

the fifth create

fantasic app, has helped my eccommerce quite a bit. i would recommend it to anyone attempting to start up an online business.

Kelly's Wellness Boutique

Just learning how to use it but seems helpful. We will see if it works for my store. Easy setup with easy instructions.