Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Oceanview17

like the app pretty cool helps with up selling egg flow really has good apps for your online store and some are free

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

the fifth create

fantasic app, has helped my eccommerce quite a bit. i would recommend it to anyone attempting to start up an online business.

Kelly's Wellness Boutique

Just learning how to use it but seems helpful. We will see if it works for my store. Easy setup with easy instructions.

CNT Tactical Retail

trying this app out, get a lot of impression which is good. just need some sales now which i don't believe is too far away. love it

Pro Products by Teresa

This app really helped my store alot!! Thank you so much. I will be recommending this app for sure!! I like all your apps and find them benificaial to my business!

BTSpeaks

instant upsell has been an easy way to add coupons and upsales to my site. very use friendly interface

Rive Boutique

I love this app very, I am so very excited the way it has help my business grow. You should try it

Adhin Shop

great apps! free and no need to worry for anymore coupon codes! higly recomended for new dropshippers.

Pete’s Necessities

Really has helped more people discover my site! Can't believe how quickly it has increased my traffic flow.

YAP Tactical

It is easy to use and seems to be connecting to potential buyers. I am hoping it leads to more sales!