Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Top Dawg sales

i used this app it helped me manage my discounts.i love this app it is awesome!!so if anyone is thinking about getting it take it from me don't delay

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

NASshopping

Just downloaded app so far it looks very easy will see if it has a positive impact on my store. Go..

Hello NASshopping,

Dk product specialist

Too Soon To Tell. Have Not Had Time To See Results. Upsell Not Activated This Review locked My Settings I'll Know More Once I Try The Upsell Feature

Hello Dk product specialist,

Thank you for responding.

I hope that you will have more great experiences and have a new review next time.

Please feel free to skip our experience review popup by pressing the top right button of the popup, in case you need more time to give feedback because it is optional.

If you need more information, please contact us by chat or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

PAUL-SUN CO.

I LOVE IT APP UP SELL i have better result Good i have better result Good

October 8, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

PETSTEAM

I just starting to try, the plataform seems pretty friendly, take a little time to update the configuration, looks good.

October 7, 2019

uzaEasy

The app is nice to use, still testing it but looks good. I hope to get nice experience with it as time goes by. It's worth a short.

October 4, 2019

Fre Fre

I use this app to Upsell. I don't like the fact it almost seem like i have to do a review before i start using the app but so far it looks good.

October 3, 2019

Raregooddds Store

Im not sure if it works yet. So far so good. Still trying to learn and use this app. Need to try it out first.

Opumarkets

It is a very good application, we are testing its effectiveness but so far it has worked very well, it is also very easy to use

Trendy Titan

I can't review the app before having to chance to even use it first. This is not helpful for anyone. I'll update my review based on the app performance.

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time and have a new review in the future.