Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

HALLOWEEN found

Just getting started, am excited to have this capability in my store. Thank you, I appreciate it!

January 10, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are glad for helping you grow the store.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Thank you for choosing us!

wonkaexpres

I love the concepts of the app, i wish it could drive lots more of traffic due to shortage of adds.

December 30, 2019

Hello, wonkaexpres,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews in the future.

Warmest wishes for a happy and successful new year!

GamerzDash

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

December 23, 2019

Hello there,

Pepplo Styles

Nice to start with. Looks interesting and simple setups. Good luck for having more sales in store...

December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

We hope that you will receive many benefits from the app in the future.

Feel free to contact us if you need further information.
Please leave the message via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com), we will support you.

Have a lucky day!

HappyCrappy2020 Online

I just started using the app but so far so good it’s easy to navigate and understand the concept Yea

December 13, 2019

Hello, HappyCrappy2020 Online,

Animiles

Great app to help you with automatized the dairy labor. Great app to help you with automatized the dairy labor.

December 1, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

Coco Brown Luxe Boutique

I really like how easy it is to use. i would the app to generate ads with the discounts, That way I can use one app for all my ad and up selling needs I did not enjoy the limited access to posting on social media

October 21, 2019

Hello Coco Brown Luxe Boutique,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

20kDeals

good and niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

October 15, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Ecothecary

App is perfect! Useful and easy to setup, however in mobile layout 'APPLY' button is not padded well. Please add padding-bottom: 3px; at least for 'APPLY' button or margin-bottom for whole div. 'APPLY' button is overlaying bottom of your main div. It may cover an announcement bar (like in my case) or native header content. Kind regards

October 15, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.

NewFastStore

Eu não percebo porque nos pedem logo o rate, se ainda nem sequer o testamos, por agora dou 3 porque como mencionei acima é muito cedo para fazer uma qualificação seria, em breve direi a minha real classificação.

October 13, 2019

Olá

Obrigado por responder.

Espero que você tenha mais ótimas experiências na próxima vez.

Sinta-se à vontade para ignorar nosso pop-up de revisão de experiência pressionando o botão superior direito do pop-up, caso precise de mais tempo para enviar um feedback.

Se precisar de mais informações, entre em contato por chat ou e-mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Tenha um bom dia e boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello NewFastStore,

Thank you for responding.

I hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Please feel free to skip our experience review popup by pressing the top right button of the popup, in case you need more time to give feedback.

If you need more information, please contact us by chat or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!