Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Trendy Titan

I can't review the app before having to chance to even use it first. This is not helpful for anyone. I'll update my review based on the app performance.

September 30, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time and have a new review in the future.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Bumble Decor

Easy to use and really helpful with incites and tools to help expand to reach new potential consumers!

September 30, 2019

levlee

Just install this apps, easy and friendly to use, i hope the results will be positive and bring potential leads to my store.

The Loving Coffee

This app made it easier for me to create banners and make public all the available promotions. I have no negatives on it.

MyDigitalTechShop

Great app. Does the job love it highly recommended to anyone :) thank you
Get the app today. Instant upsell :)

Natural Boss Queen

Great app and i recommend it. Codes are gathered one place to manage but also activate/disactivate

September 23, 2019

American-French

great app to use. I used this app when i first started and it has been working out pretty well on sells

new-era gadgets

ever since i downloaded the app my store has increased in sales the app is awesome and i would recommend getting it

Ssoca's Dreams

I am testing the service they offer, I recommend that they install in your store can be very useful. I love , I love

dogs.ok

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

September 19, 2019