Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Rock Photographers Collective

Have to leave a review to complete install, so can't say much yet. Have to leave a review to complete install, so can't say much yet

September 15, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

The review is an optional step, so you can skip this step to continue the installation or continue using the application.
Please click the close button on the popup to skip this step if desired.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

CLAVIO™

This app is looking good so far, hopefully it will turn out to e as I expect it. I will keep you updated

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.

URBAN FASHYNZ OF HARTSVILLE

i used this app to help me promote my discount code on various social media outlets and channel. it really help the entrepreneur with marketing in an effortless way.

JACMM

GOOD thngs here because i used it and it helped me out quiet a bit and it is really good for marketing

Stickerheads Stickers

Nice addition. We like that it's free and that it doesn't cost anything to use. Why? Because It's FREE! You don't have to pay for this nice app for Shopify. At least this one, is free. Which means you get to keep your money....because well it's free.

Thanks for not charging.
Stickerheads.com

Silence Board Shop

This is awesome to use! it helps bring my customers save $
I would recommend this for anyone who's just starting their business!!

Be So Lovely

I just installed this app, I don't know if its working yet. I already don't like the fact that you have to write a review when you first install it. But hopefully the app works well above my expectations. I will write a real review after some time of using the app.

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will have more great experiences and we will get new reviews soon next time.

TOP HIP HOP

Integrates well! I am happy that we chose to give it a go! i like it. hope it will help me. recommend it ! super good.

The Traveler Iron

September 9, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Pineapple Valley

Integrates well! I am glad that we chose to give it a go! Do recommend that you try for yourself!!!!!

September 8, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.