Instant Upsell

L'abri Des Filles

APPLICATION TRES UTILE, A VOIR SUR LE LONG TERME JE REVIENDRAI METTRE 5 ETOILES

September 8, 2019

Salut,

Merci de nous avoir choisi.

Vos commentaires nous aident à nous encourager à développer et à mettre à niveau l'application de manière à générer plus d'avantages la prochaine fois.
J'espère que vous aurez d'autres expériences merveilleuses la prochaine fois.

Si vous avez besoin de plus amples informations, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter par chat ou par mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Passez une bonne journée et bonne chance avec votre entreprise!
Équipe de soutien Eggflow
-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Bella Madani

Amazing! Very easy to use and works well. Definitely would recommend for anyone who is offering discounts to customers

September 5, 2019

L'BEL |Beauty Shop!

I liked this app, really esy to work on settings, easy design! additional it is free, Amaizing...!!!

September 5, 2019

BLAQ Supply, LLC

TRENDGOT

I have no experience and still not used the app. but it look to be good, and I will rewrite my review.

Thank you for choosing us.

When you come back and use the app. I hope that you will be received more benefits and experiences.

pupubabyshop

thnak youuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuu
im happy trying you i will let know all people and friend for thiss oppurtunity

NewStuffy !

dont know how to translate so can someone explain me but the design is pretty cool thanks to the developers

icetrapin

looks good, the design, the easy app, works correctly

KUEENN

love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️ love it ❤️ ❤️

August 31, 2019

D&S Fashion LTD

best app so far not shure what ican get from it bt worth to try,even if review have to be left first without properly using it

August 31, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)