Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Be So Lovely

I just installed this app, I don't know if its working yet. I already don't like the fact that you have to write a review when you first install it. But hopefully the app works well above my expectations. I will write a real review after some time of using the app.

September 12, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will have more great experiences and we will get new reviews soon next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

TOP HIP HOP

Integrates well! I am happy that we chose to give it a go! i like it. hope it will help me. recommend it ! super good.

September 12, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.

The Traveler Iron

September 9, 2019

Pineapple Valley

Integrates well! I am glad that we chose to give it a go! Do recommend that you try for yourself!!!!!

MASADI

It's a pretty good App. Easy to use and awesome settings can be done.
And plus it's FREE. Dashboard has everything it needs.

L'abri Des Filles

APPLICATION TRES UTILE, A VOIR SUR LE LONG TERME JE REVIENDRAI METTRE 5 ETOILES

Salut,

Merci de nous avoir choisi.

Vos commentaires nous aident à nous encourager à développer et à mettre à niveau l'application de manière à générer plus d'avantages la prochaine fois.
J'espère que vous aurez d'autres expériences merveilleuses la prochaine fois.

Si vous avez besoin de plus amples informations, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter par chat ou par mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Passez une bonne journée et bonne chance avec votre entreprise!
Équipe de soutien Eggflow
-------------------------------------------------------------

Bella Madani

Amazing! Very easy to use and works well. Definitely would recommend for anyone who is offering discounts to customers

September 5, 2019

L'BEL |Beauty Shop!

I liked this app, really esy to work on settings, easy design! additional it is free, Amaizing...!!!

September 5, 2019

BLAQ Supply, LLC

September 4, 2019

TRENDGOT

I have no experience and still not used the app. but it look to be good, and I will rewrite my review.

September 4, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

When you come back and use the app. I hope that you will be received more benefits and experiences.