Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited August 27, 2019

Forced to review to use version of the app, which looks good. Of course I’ve never tried or seen what it can do...strange way to get a review...prior to use!

ABundance LOVE & LIGHT
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Eggflow replied August 27, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

August 27, 2019

Just started using it for my online store. Works well so far, everything functions correctly and easy to set up

Love Me
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Eggflow replied August 27, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Edited August 25, 2019

havent tried the app yet but seems promising. I'll edit my review as soon as Im done testinfg the app

DES Apparel & Accessories
Germany
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Eggflow replied August 25, 2019

August 23, 2019

I use this app to help get to get more traffic to my online store .it is will designed and it is easy to use

The Tiny Store
Time spent using app: 3 days
Eggflow replied August 25, 2019

August 22, 2019

i used this app to help my brand grow. kindof did . waiting to see results, hopefully it all works .

MLMPFOREVER
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Eggflow replied August 22, 2019

August 22, 2019

I just installed...easy to install and get going. We'll see what happens next! Can't wait to see the results.

WillieFrank FrockCo.
Time spent using app: 21 days
Eggflow replied August 22, 2019

August 20, 2019

Great!! saving time and provide good discounts to increase my sales to get my customers happy. I will continue using it.

Gojungleshop
Time spent using app: 2 days
Eggflow replied August 21, 2019

Edited August 19, 2019

seems to be working as advertised. haven't spent much time working it, but have high hope it will help. fingers crossed

Green Eye Open
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Eggflow replied August 20, 2019

Edited August 18, 2019

I love this app it does everything that's expected of it. I've seen so so so so much progress from my site productivity it's awesome..

Fly Flashy Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 months
Eggflow replied August 18, 2019

Edited August 18, 2019

I like how it merged my sites discount codes and used them to market to customers. That was a plus

901 STRANDS