Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Love Me

Just started using it for my online store. Works well so far, everything functions correctly and easy to set up

August 27, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

DES Apparel & Accessories

havent tried the app yet but seems promising. I'll edit my review as soon as Im done testinfg the app

August 25, 2019

The Tiny Store

I use this app to help get to get more traffic to my online store .it is will designed and it is easy to use

August 25, 2019

MLMPFOREVER

i used this app to help my brand grow. kindof did . waiting to see results, hopefully it all works .

August 22, 2019

WillieFrank FrockCo.

I just installed...easy to install and get going. We'll see what happens next! Can't wait to see the results.

August 22, 2019

Gojungleshop

Great!! saving time and provide good discounts to increase my sales to get my customers happy. I will continue using it.

August 21, 2019

Green Eye Open

seems to be working as advertised. haven't spent much time working it, but have high hope it will help. fingers crossed

August 20, 2019

Fly Flashy Apparel

I love this app it does everything that's expected of it. I've seen so so so so much progress from my site productivity it's awesome..

901 STRANDS

I like how it merged my sites discount codes and used them to market to customers. That was a plus

theBibiStore

I just download the app I will try it and update later so far it looks like a simple app that can be useful