Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 17, 2021

I use this app to help me to sell my products. I like this App and I want to have more customs :))))

Fashion's Express
Italy
Time spent using app: 27 days
Eggflow replied January 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be reiceved good values when you use the app and have new reviews in the next time.
Please let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

January 12, 2021

awesome app to have on site really seeing a difference with sales and traffic. I would recommend this app to anyone!

Pajama Bay
Time spent using app: 25 days
Eggflow replied January 21, 2021

Edited December 8, 2020

I just came across Eggflow last night and got the pro deal on the sale. I have seen they have gotten a lot of reviews, I would give more stars but first would need to see results in sales.

Premium Gadget+
Time spent using app: 16 days
Eggflow replied December 21, 2020

Hi Premium Gadget+,

December 7, 2020

molto bella, sono soddisfatto per la scelta sono felice di consigliarla al prossimo, mi auguro aggiornamenti interessanti per la mia e la vostra evoluzione

agafashion
Germany
Eggflow replied December 14, 2020

Ciao,

Grazie per il tuo feedback.

Ci auguriamo che riceverai buoni valori quando utilizzerai l'app e riceverai nuove recensioni la prossima volta.
Fateci sapere se avete bisogno di assistenza o informazioni tramite live chat o e-mail (felicia@eggflow.com).

Buona fortuna con i tuoi affari!
Team di supporto Eggflow.

November 28, 2020

I just came across Eggflow last night and got the pro deal on sale. I have seen they have gotten a-lot of reviews, I would give more stars, but first would need to see results in sales.

Motiv8 Yourself
Time spent using app: About 19 hours

November 21, 2020

i want more apps like instant upsell, its so fun and convenient at the tip of your fingers could imagine how much power that gives a person wow.

J.a.p.a.n underground clothing inc.
Time spent using app: About 1 month

November 17, 2020

Very easy and simple app works good I would recommend it to anybody looking for an easy up selling app

Avania's International Retailer
Time spent using app: 17 days

Edited November 9, 2020

Great job. I really liked the way of handeling everything and explaining step by step how everything works.

GoTopTech
Netherlands

Edited October 24, 2020

Havent actually done anything but forced review. wants 100 characters minimum to dont really know what to say

New Age Superstore
Eggflow replied November 9, 2020

Hi New Age Superstore,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can skip the review if you have no experience with the app as it is optional. We hope the application will benefit you and be received new reviews in the near future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a great day!

September 9, 2020

Seems to be a good method for selling, we'll see! I'm testing this out for the first time and I think it's a good idea.

Top Coupon World