Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

NASshopping

Just downloaded app so far it looks very easy will see if it has a positive impact on my store. Go..

October 13, 2019

Hello NASshopping,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Fre Fre

I use this app to Upsell. I don't like the fact it almost seem like i have to do a review before i start using the app but so far it looks good.

October 3, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Raregooddds Store

Im not sure if it works yet. So far so good. Still trying to learn and use this app. Need to try it out first.

Opumarkets

It is a very good application, we are testing its effectiveness but so far it has worked very well, it is also very easy to use

Bumble Decor

Easy to use and really helpful with incites and tools to help expand to reach new potential consumers!

The Loving Coffee

This app made it easier for me to create banners and make public all the available promotions. I have no negatives on it.

September 26, 2019

Natural Boss Queen

Great app and i recommend it. Codes are gathered one place to manage but also activate/disactivate

September 23, 2019

Ssoca's Dreams

I am testing the service they offer, I recommend that they install in your store can be very useful. I love , I love

September 20, 2019

dogs.ok

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it

September 19, 2019

Virginialilly

really good for upselling!
easy in use ,would reccomend!It makes it alot easier to configure webshop

September 19, 2019