Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Miss Luxury

eu usei o app para configurara meus cupons de desconto, o app me ajudou bastante ja aumentei meu ticket medio em 70%

September 18, 2019

Olá,

Obrigado por dar feedback.

Seus comentários nos ajudam a desenvolver e atualizar melhor o aplicativo para trazer mais benefícios na próxima vez.
Espero que você tenha experiências mais maravilhosas da próxima vez.

Caso precise de mais informações, não hesite em nos contactar pelo serviço de bate-papo ou pelo correio (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Tenha um bom dia e boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow
-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Best Fit Shapewears

instant upsell is probably the best thing i could set up for my shopify store. I mean come on everybody needs upsells

September 15, 2019

SG-ROYAL STYLE D.O.O.

OK mogla bi se dodati dorada neka aasfcdedcdededcdedcecdedcdecdecdecdecdcdecdedcfdcdedcdeecdecdcdedcdecdcd

September 15, 2019

JACMM

GOOD thngs here because i used it and it helped me out quiet a bit and it is really good for marketing

Silence Board Shop

This is awesome to use! it helps bring my customers save $
I would recommend this for anyone who's just starting their business!!

TOP HIP HOP

Integrates well! I am happy that we chose to give it a go! i like it. hope it will help me. recommend it ! super good.

The Traveler Iron

September 9, 2019

Pineapple Valley

Integrates well! I am glad that we chose to give it a go! Do recommend that you try for yourself!!!!!

September 8, 2019

MASADI

It's a pretty good App. Easy to use and awesome settings can be done.
And plus it's FREE. Dashboard has everything it needs.

September 8, 2019

Bella Madani

Amazing! Very easy to use and works well. Definitely would recommend for anyone who is offering discounts to customers

September 5, 2019