Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited October 15, 2019

I really like how easy it is to use. i would the app to generate ads with the discounts, That way I can use one app for all my ad and up selling needs I did not enjoy the limited access to posting on social media

Coco Brown Luxe Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
Eggflow replied October 21, 2019

Hello Coco Brown Luxe Boutique,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Edited October 15, 2019

good and niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

20kDeals
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 20 days
Eggflow replied October 15, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Edited October 15, 2019

App is perfect! Useful and easy to setup, however in mobile layout 'APPLY' button is not padded well. Please add padding-bottom: 3px; at least for 'APPLY' button or margin-bottom for whole div. 'APPLY' button is overlaying bottom of your main div. It may cover an announcement bar (like in my case) or native header content. Kind regards

Ecothecary
Time spent using app: 2 days
Eggflow replied October 15, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.

October 13, 2019

Eu não percebo porque nos pedem logo o rate, se ainda nem sequer o testamos, por agora dou 3 porque como mencionei acima é muito cedo para fazer uma qualificação seria, em breve direi a minha real classificação.

NewFastStore
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 29 days

Olá

Obrigado por responder.

Espero que você tenha mais ótimas experiências na próxima vez.

Sinta-se à vontade para ignorar nosso pop-up de revisão de experiência pressionando o botão superior direito do pop-up, caso precise de mais tempo para enviar um feedback.

Se precisar de mais informações, entre em contato por chat ou e-mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Tenha um bom dia e boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello NewFastStore,

Thank you for responding.

I hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Please feel free to skip our experience review popup by pressing the top right button of the popup, in case you need more time to give feedback.

If you need more information, please contact us by chat or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

October 11, 2019

i used this app it helped me manage my discounts.i love this app it is awesome!!so if anyone is thinking about getting it take it from me don't delay

Top Dawg sales
Time spent using app: 11 days

Edited October 10, 2019

Just downloaded app so far it looks very easy will see if it has a positive impact on my store. Go..

NASshopping
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hello NASshopping,

October 10, 2019

Too Soon To Tell. Have Not Had Time To See Results. Upsell Not Activated This Review locked My Settings I'll Know More Once I Try The Upsell Feature

Dk product specialist
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hello Dk product specialist,

Thank you for responding.

I hope that you will have more great experiences and have a new review next time.

Please feel free to skip our experience review popup by pressing the top right button of the popup, in case you need more time to give feedback because it is optional.

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

Edited October 7, 2019

I LOVE IT APP UP SELL i have better result Good i have better result Good

PAUL-SUN CO.
Thailand
Time spent using app: 3 days
Eggflow replied October 8, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Edited October 5, 2019

I just starting to try, the plataform seems pretty friendly, take a little time to update the configuration, looks good.

PETSTEAM
Panama
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
Eggflow replied October 7, 2019

October 3, 2019

The app is nice to use, still testing it but looks good. I hope to get nice experience with it as time goes by. It's worth a short.

uzaEasy