4.3

Merchants find this app user-friendly and easy to manage, praising its ability to quickly showcase business offerings and discounts, aiding in upselling and sales growth. Its intuitive design and comprehensive dashboard are appreciated for ease of navigation. The app effectively manages and promotes discounts on social media, and is free for beginners, making it ideal for new businesses. Merchants report increased site traffic and potential leads, appreciating its time-saving features and potential to boost sales through discount and coupon programs.

November 21, 2020

i want more apps like instant upsell, its so fun and convenient at the tip of your fingers could imagine how much power that gives a person wow.

J.a.p.a.n underground clothing inc.
Eggflow replied December 4, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be reiceved good values when you use the app.
Please let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

May 21, 2020

I relly like , bella , fantastica , mi trovo bene , ancora e da provare per bene , ok ok ok ok ok ok

NATYMYKY
Italy
Eggflow replied May 22, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

That's great. We will always try to bring many benefits to you in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Have a lovely day!

May 28, 2020

Great so far--customers now get an incentive to stay on page and maybe stay on our site longer. Works well with their other apps.

BrandNameDeals.ca
Eggflow replied July 9, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Edited September 13, 2019

Have to leave a review to complete install, so can't say much yet. Have to leave a review to complete install, so can't say much yet

Rock Photographers Collective
About 1 year using the app
Eggflow replied September 15, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

The review is an optional step, so you can skip this step to continue the installation or continue using the application.
Please click the close button on the popup to skip this step if desired.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

January 17, 2021

I use this app to help me to sell my products. I like this App and I want to have more customs :))))

Fashion's Express
Italy
Eggflow replied January 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be reiceved good values when you use the app and have new reviews in the next time.

Edited December 22, 2019

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

GamerzDash
Eggflow replied December 23, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews in the future.

Edited July 18, 2019

I install this app to help with my shopify store. I really like the app it is really user friendly. It was easy to set-up.

Cindys Boutique Shop
4 months using the app
Eggflow replied July 19, 2019

Hi Cindys Boutique Shop,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

September 5, 2019

I liked this app, really esy to work on settings, easy design! additional it is free, Amaizing...!!!

L'BEL |Beauty Shop!
Eggflow replied September 5, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Edited August 10, 2019

instant upsell has been an easy way to add coupons and upsales to my site. very use friendly interface

BTSpeaks
25 days using the app
Eggflow replied August 12, 2019

I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Edited July 29, 2019

I used this add to encourage and create scarcity to my customers use coupon for purchasing in store . I hope it help my store get more sales

3-WorldShop