Instant Upsell

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

20kDeals

Location Nigeria

good and niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

October 15, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Ecothecary

Location Australia

App is perfect! Useful and easy to setup, however in mobile layout 'APPLY' button is not padded well. Please add padding-bottom: 3px; at least for 'APPLY' button or margin-bottom for whole div. 'APPLY' button is overlaying bottom of your main div. It may cover an announcement bar (like in my case) or native header content. Kind regards

October 15, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.

NewFastStore

Location Netherlands

Eu não percebo porque nos pedem logo o rate, se ainda nem sequer o testamos, por agora dou 3 porque como mencionei acima é muito cedo para fazer uma qualificação seria, em breve direi a minha real classificação.

Olá

Obrigado por responder.

Espero que você tenha mais ótimas experiências na próxima vez.

Sinta-se à vontade para ignorar nosso pop-up de revisão de experiência pressionando o botão superior direito do pop-up, caso precise de mais tempo para enviar um feedback.

Se precisar de mais informações, entre em contato por chat ou e-mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Tenha um bom dia e boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello NewFastStore,

Thank you for responding.

I hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Please feel free to skip our experience review popup by pressing the top right button of the popup, in case you need more time to give feedback.

If you need more information, please contact us by chat or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

Top Dawg sales

i used this app it helped me manage my discounts.i love this app it is awesome!!so if anyone is thinking about getting it take it from me don't delay

NASshopping

Just downloaded app so far it looks very easy will see if it has a positive impact on my store. Go..

Hello NASshopping,

Dk product specialist

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Too Soon To Tell. Have Not Had Time To See Results. Upsell Not Activated This Review locked My Settings I'll Know More Once I Try The Upsell Feature

Hello Dk product specialist,

Thank you for responding.

I hope that you will have more great experiences and have a new review next time.

Please feel free to skip our experience review popup by pressing the top right button of the popup, in case you need more time to give feedback because it is optional.

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!

PAUL-SUN CO.

Location Thailand

I LOVE IT APP UP SELL i have better result Good i have better result Good

October 8, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

PETSTEAM

Location Panama
Time spent using app 40 minutes

I just starting to try, the plataform seems pretty friendly, take a little time to update the configuration, looks good.

October 7, 2019

uzaEasy

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is nice to use, still testing it but looks good. I hope to get nice experience with it as time goes by. It's worth a short.

October 4, 2019

Fre Fre

I use this app to Upsell. I don't like the fact it almost seem like i have to do a review before i start using the app but so far it looks good.

October 3, 2019