4.2

Merchants find this app user-friendly and easy to manage, praising its ability to quickly showcase business offerings and discounts, aiding in upselling and sales growth. Its intuitive design and comprehensive dashboard are appreciated for ease of navigation. The app effectively manages and promotes discounts on social media, and is free for beginners, making it ideal for new businesses. Merchants report increased site traffic and potential leads, appreciating its time-saving features and potential to boost sales through discount and coupon programs.

Edited August 11, 2019

This app really helped my store alot!! Thank you so much. I will be recommending this app for sure!! I like all your apps and find them benificaial to my business!

Pro Products by Teresa
12 days using the app
Eggflow replied August 12, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

October 3, 2019

The app is nice to use, still testing it but looks good. I hope to get nice experience with it as time goes by. It's worth a short.

uzaEasy
About 2 months using the app
Eggflow replied October 4, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

October 11, 2019

i used this app it helped me manage my discounts.i love this app it is awesome!!so if anyone is thinking about getting it take it from me don't delay

Top Dawg sales
11 days using the app
Eggflow replied October 13, 2019

May 14, 2020

i think that tis application is very very unique and i'm glad that is totally free!! it is very simple to use

crazyreusableplus
Italy
10 days using the app
Eggflow replied May 20, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

That's great. We will always try to bring many benefits to you in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Have a lovely day!

Edited October 24, 2020

Havent actually done anything but forced review. wants 100 characters minimum to dont really know what to say

New Age Superstore
About 2 months using the app
Eggflow replied November 9, 2020

Hi New Age Superstore,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can skip the review if you have no experience with the app as it is optional. We hope the application will benefit you and be received new reviews in the near future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a great day!

August 28, 2019

Great App Used it a lot and has help with my store, I think this app has lots of things that can help a store grow

Pubo swimwear
About 1 month using the app
Eggflow replied August 28, 2019

January 18, 2021

Perfect! This App have all what you need for Upsell. I am very happy to find this app for my online store!

Unique SpecialStyle
Serbia
10 days using the app
Eggflow replied January 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be reiceved good values when you use the app and have new reviews in the next time.
Please let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

December 21, 2019

Nice to start with. Looks interesting and simple setups. Good luck for having more sales in store...

Pepplo Styles
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
Eggflow replied December 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank for getting back to us.

We hope that you will receive many benefits from the app in the future.

Feel free to contact us if you need further information.
Please leave the message via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com), we will support you.

Have a lucky day!

Edited September 2, 2019

looks good, the design, the easy app, works correctly

icetrapin
Spain
9 days using the app
Eggflow replied September 4, 2019

September 19, 2019

I am testing the service they offer, I recommend that they install in your store can be very useful. I love , I love

Ssoca's Dreams