Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited September 11, 2019

GOOD thngs here because i used it and it helped me out quiet a bit and it is really good for marketing

JACMM
Time spent using app: 2 months

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Edited September 11, 2019

Nice addition. We like that it's free and that it doesn't cost anything to use. Why? Because It's FREE! You don't have to pay for this nice app for Shopify. At least this one, is free. Which means you get to keep your money....because well it's free.

Thanks for not charging.
Stickerheads.com

Stickerheads Stickers
Time spent using app: 6 days

Edited September 11, 2019

This is awesome to use! it helps bring my customers save $
I would recommend this for anyone who's just starting their business!!

Silence Board Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months

Edited September 10, 2019

I just installed this app, I don't know if its working yet. I already don't like the fact that you have to write a review when you first install it. But hopefully the app works well above my expectations. I will write a real review after some time of using the app.

Be So Lovely
Time spent using app: 9 minutes

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will have more great experiences and we will get new reviews soon next time.

Edited September 10, 2019

Integrates well! I am happy that we chose to give it a go! i like it. hope it will help me. recommend it ! super good.

TOP HIP HOP
China
Time spent using app: 3 months

September 9, 2019

The Traveler Iron
Time spent using app: 12 days
Eggflow replied September 9, 2019

September 8, 2019

Integrates well! I am glad that we chose to give it a go! Do recommend that you try for yourself!!!!!

Pineapple Valley
Time spent using app: 11 months

September 6, 2019

It's a pretty good App. Easy to use and awesome settings can be done.
And plus it's FREE. Dashboard has everything it needs.

MASADI

L'abri Des Filles
France
Time spent using app: 35 minutes

Salut,

Merci de nous avoir choisi.

Vos commentaires nous aident à nous encourager à développer et à mettre à niveau l'application de manière à générer plus d'avantages la prochaine fois.
J'espère que vous aurez d'autres expériences merveilleuses la prochaine fois.

Si vous avez besoin de plus amples informations, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter par chat ou par mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Passez une bonne journée et bonne chance avec votre entreprise!
Équipe de soutien Eggflow
-------------------------------------------------------------

September 5, 2019

Amazing! Very easy to use and works well. Definitely would recommend for anyone who is offering discounts to customers

Bella Madani