Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Dk product specialist

Too Soon To Tell. Have Not Had Time To See Results. Upsell Not Activated This Review locked My Settings I'll Know More Once I Try The Upsell Feature

October 13, 2019

Hello Dk product specialist,

Thank you for responding.

I hope that you will have more great experiences and have a new review next time.

Please feel free to skip our experience review popup by pressing the top right button of the popup, in case you need more time to give feedback because it is optional.

If you need more information, please contact us by chat or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a nice day and good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

Trendy Titan

I can't review the app before having to chance to even use it first. This is not helpful for anyone. I'll update my review based on the app performance.

September 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time and have a new review in the future.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a good day and good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team