Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Fashionwilda

I am barely installing this application I can not tell you much I did not want to lie to you I am in step of installation

January 12, 2020

Hi Fashionwilda,

Thank you for giving feedback.

I know that this is too early to make an assessment. I hope you have a good experience with it and have new reviews.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team.

Be So Lovely

I just installed this app, I don't know if its working yet. I already don't like the fact that you have to write a review when you first install it. But hopefully the app works well above my expectations. I will write a real review after some time of using the app.

September 12, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will have more great experiences and we will get new reviews soon next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a good day and good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

detonate fashion

Great idea let see if it works. I am gonna ise it for a while amd see if I like it. Then I'll write an actual review.

August 28, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
We hope that you will come back with wonderful experiences next time.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team