Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Skinry

Works great!, Easy to use and learn! Had no problem installing or learinging the app and love that it is free!

January 2, 2020

Hi Skinry,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Warmest wishes for a happy and successful new year!
Eggflow Support Team.

wonkaexpres

I love the concepts of the app, i wish it could drive lots more of traffic due to shortage of adds.

December 30, 2019

Hello, wonkaexpres,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews in the future.

Warmest wishes for a happy and successful new year!
Eggflow Support Team.

GamerzDash

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

December 23, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

The kind Shop

dosent work i don't lnow why its not working with me i think its something wrong here i will test again

December 3, 2019

Hello, The kind Shop,

Thank you for giving feedback. I appreciate it.

Can you tell me more about the problems you have?
Then, we will check your issue more clearly.

Animiles

Great app to help you with automatized the dairy labor. Great app to help you with automatized the dairy labor.

December 1, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

Xclusive A 8319 Club

this app is amazing and i would recommend it to my business associates. its works fast and is easy to set up.

November 27, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

20kDeals

good and niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

October 15, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

Top Dawg sales

i used this app it helped me manage my discounts.i love this app it is awesome!!so if anyone is thinking about getting it take it from me don't delay

October 13, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.

NASshopping

Just downloaded app so far it looks very easy will see if it has a positive impact on my store. Go..

October 13, 2019

Hello NASshopping,

Fre Fre

I use this app to Upsell. I don't like the fact it almost seem like i have to do a review before i start using the app but so far it looks good.

October 3, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6