Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Eggflow
4.4
August 25, 2022

The Best App for promoting discounts and coupon programs to complete Marketing. The best part is It's free for Beginners and upsells Online store.

World_of_Dance_Shoes
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 3 months
Eggflow replied August 31, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be more useful for your business the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

September 17, 2021

Great app 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 Star

Shop Kids Corner
Time spent using app: 2 months
Eggflow replied August 31, 2022

June 22, 2021

I am loving all the apps from EggFlow they have been so helpful with upselling and ads and managing my shop. I would definitely recommend using them.

Aulelei Fashions
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 7, 2021

so far so good. I downloaded this in addition to instant traffic. I am a brand new store and i'm looking foward to my results

3.13.clothing
Time spent using app: 14 days
March 14, 2021

This amazing app every one should try it really helps my store so thank you for everything and great

Good useful stuff
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Eggflow replied March 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).