Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

Unique SpecialStyle

Perfect! This App have all what you need for Upsell. I am very happy to find this app for my online store!

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be reiceved good values when you use the app and have new reviews in the next time.
Please let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Fashion's Express

I use this app to help me to sell my products. I like this App and I want to have more customs :))))

Pajama Bay

awesome app to have on site really seeing a difference with sales and traffic. I would recommend this app to anyone!

Premium Gadget+

I just came across Eggflow last night and got the pro deal on the sale. I have seen they have gotten a lot of reviews, I would give more stars but first would need to see results in sales.

December 21, 2020

Hi Premium Gadget+,

Eggflow Support Team.

J.a.p.a.n underground clothing inc.

i want more apps like instant upsell, its so fun and convenient at the tip of your fingers could imagine how much power that gives a person wow.

Avania's International Retailer

Very easy and simple app works good I would recommend it to anybody looking for an easy up selling app

GoTopTech

Great job. I really liked the way of handeling everything and explaining step by step how everything works.

Top Coupon World

Seems to be a good method for selling, we'll see! I'm testing this out for the first time and I think it's a good idea.

October 5, 2020

Eggflow Support Team.

Unique Styles 2 Envy Inc.

awesome app I have the best experience using these apps

August 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy hearing from you. We hope that you will be received more value in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information.

Have a lovely day!

papysshop

Awwsom App verry good layout and easy to use helly remand good for you shopify store i give it a 5 star out of 5

July 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8