Instant Upsell

Instant Upsell

by Eggflow

One click Upsell & Promoting Discount Code on your store

papysshop

Awwsom App verry good layout and easy to use helly remand good for you shopify store i give it a 5 star out of 5

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

devestatorx

It Is awsome

BrandNameDeals.ca

Great so far--customers now get an incentive to stay on page and maybe stay on our site longer. Works well with their other apps.

Primal Shopping

I just started using the app and it seems helpful. I will keep working with it to reach some of my store goals.

May 27, 2020

NATYMYKY

I relly like , bella , fantastica , mi trovo bene , ancora e da provare per bene , ok ok ok ok ok ok

May 22, 2020

CazeeFresh

hoping for the deep pockets. thats where I want to go. If I make one sell. I'm happy with that. we shall see

May 22, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

We will always try to bring many benefits to you and hope that you will also have great experiences in the future.

crazyreusableplus

i think that tis application is very very unique and i'm glad that is totally free!! it is very simple to use

May 20, 2020

Furniture Delux

I used this app to reach costumer. really enjoyed using this app because it was easy to manage and helped. i would recommend to everyone.

May 3, 2020

IsraBait

Cool application settings are not complicated very convenient to use I like.
Simple and intuitive design, I figured out in a couple of minutes
The color bar setting is good!

May 3, 2020

PackBetPH

This app is silent...but deadly! thanks to this app i can monitor accurately!! thanks for the support!

April 28, 2020