InstaPlus ‑ Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed, Shoppable Instagram, Product Page Gallery, UGC

Free plan available
Instagram Feed

n o h o

Very good application, an incredible support team. I recommended it a lot. I needed help with my IG gallery, in two minutes is working perfectly again. Nice job folks!!

Breakmood

we have been using this app for a short while , but lately it started not to work, the support is replying very late ,
they couldnt fix their own app so they fix it based for a specific theme. they broke the theme they worked on each time and got back to me as if the problem was solved. this app has a potential but the support is not good so i had to delete the app

Momentoss Jewel

Hi, We are using this App for two Websites for at least 5 month. On the beginning everything was fine. A few weeks later the problems started, we needed to check nearly every day if the Instagram posts shown right from this app on our Website since at least one time a week it was cleared up and the picture where not right shown. We need to refresh App always when we post something on Instagram. Since one week even we cannot use it at all for one our Websites. Don't use it there are more problems and time than focus on your Website. Update 19.01.22, always problems no solution until today, since 2 days off from our Websites... etc.etc... don't use it !!

Koraa

The support for this app is stellar! I ran into trouble with the install and their support team went above and beyond to help me tweak the configuration for my IG gallery to look exactly perfect. Great app, great service!

HomelyDeko

Support are awesome nice they get access to your store and integrate the app for you I highly recommend this app

Planet Brooklyn Academy

I was looking for an app to help manage my instagram on my website. I came across this one and it served its purpose well. Also the customer service is on point.

elago | We Make Details

it was very helpful and staff was very kind. thank you very much! my English is bad but he/she help me to easily understand.

Igloo Spa

This app is great! It's perfect for our store - and the support team is so helpful; they were able to modify just about everything that we needed. Thank you guys for the hard work!

Soulshine Gems

Easy to set up and tag products. Looks nice on the main page at my shopify store. Also provides very helpful and professional support service.

Oden's eye

I've tried almost all of Shopify's IG feed apps and this one is the perfect one! It has all the features we want. It's comprehensive! Thanks to the developers! Hope this excellent software can continue to optimize and improve, I’ll continue to use it!

Previous 1 3 4