InstaPlus Shoppable Instagram

InstaPlus Shoppable Instagram

by Thimatic

Instagram Feed + Shoppable Instagram + Product Page Gallery

Chikili.com

It does what it says. I used it to show my Instagram feed on my homepage and it works like a charm for me.

Rover & Kin

Great app, easy to install, and stellar customer service. Highly recommended for embedding a clean IG feed on your homepage footer. Support also helped me remove extra margins so the feed integrates seamlessly to my website. Highly recommended.

nutribulletindia

Its very easy to use app & customized and recommened for all the users. We have been using this app in lot of our websites and was very helpful.

UB JEWELS

Fantabulous, easy to set up and connect app. Highly recommend it to get your Instagram connected to your shop. Currently using the free plan but may look into the paid features.

Prettyclick

This is more than what I expected from an App. I have used other apps from this developer and I must say their apps works to the perfection and support is one of the best if nto the best. I had some issues and they fixed the issues right away.

The Nostalgic Lab

This App was very useful for my page. The live chat was very helpful with all my questions and needs. Thank you !

frenchfurnitureorlando

Amazing app! Did exactly what I needed it to do! The instagram pictures have come out perfectly on our store and it works really smoothly. Highly Recommend! 5 Stars! :)

ilmercibeauty

Perfect app!
i was serching for an app for put my instagram feed on my homepage. Assistent do it for me! it's also free! Super approve!!!!!!!!!

SOMYA LONDON

I had some queries on how to customise the theme, they were very helpful and quick to fix any problems. Would defiantly recommend this app.

Positiveoutlooktest

Great app, easy to use and set up, integrates well and does everything we needed. Support was very helpful also.

Previous 1