InstaPlus Shoppable Instagram

InstaPlus Shoppable Instagram

by Thimatic

Instagram Feed + Shoppable Instagram + Product Page Gallery

elago | We Make Details

it was very helpful and staff was very kind. thank you very much! my English is bad but he/she help me to easily understand.

Igloo Spa

This app is great! It's perfect for our store - and the support team is so helpful; they were able to modify just about everything that we needed. Thank you guys for the hard work!

Soulshine Gems

Easy to set up and tag products. Looks nice on the main page at my shopify store. Also provides very helpful and professional support service.

Oden's eye

I've tried almost all of Shopify's IG feed apps and this one is the perfect one! It has all the features we want. It's comprehensive! Thanks to the developers! Hope this excellent software can continue to optimize and improve, I’ll continue to use it!

Timber Fans Australia

I used this app on my homepage, to keep the content fresh. We post alot on Instagram, and really like how our Insta pages are represented on our website, in a large size - so you can view them properly. The bonus with this app is that it directs the customer to Instagram shopping if they like what they see - just making the path to purchase - fun and easy. So far so good! I deleted my usual Insta-feed and am sticking with this one. Also - really helpful service - they literally helped me install it and check it worked properly.

Wearable Tattoo

I installed the App to add my Instagram feed to my store. It adds valuable social presence and content. I would also like to thank the amazing team behind it too for their timeous response, support and willingness to assist.

TIMAKHEL STREETWEAR

Thank you for your help this app is just wonderful like your help. Very easy to use and smart. Instagram maks it easy for our business. I appreciate

Balcón Plantas

It works great and it's very easy to set up. Customer support has been very helpful and answered every doubt I had! Thank you!

Danta Herbs

Really nice app. Really easy to install and super active support from the developers aswell. highly recommended for insta feed in your shopify store.

Grazia Papilio

Best app for Instagram and best customer support! It works perfect with my site and has a lot of features the customer support was very helpful and kind. After testing a lot of apps I can say this is the best for shoppable Instagram.

Previous 1 3 4