InstaPlus Shoppable Instagram

by Thimatic

Instagram Feed + Shoppable Instagram + Product Page Gallery

ilmercibeauty

Perfect app!
i was serching for an app for put my instagram feed on my homepage. Assistent do it for me! it's also free! Super approve!!!!!!!!!

SOMYA LONDON

I had some queries on how to customise the theme, they were very helpful and quick to fix any problems. Would defiantly recommend this app.

Positiveoutlooktest

Great app, easy to use and set up, integrates well and does everything we needed. Support was very helpful also.

O'wow Beauty

This app has been great! It's simple to use, works smoothly and has lots of features. Just go with it and you won'r regret :)

trykartehai.com

Jigs from support team is very good. Easy to use and fully customizable. Instagram looks good on site.

Smashing Frog Cricket (SFC)

It's an amazing app with lots of features, especially shoppable one feature. Looking forward to getting more out of this app!

Tropical Tribe

Using the free version so far and it looks much better than other apps. Gonna try the paid plan for sure. Super quick and helpful customer service. Thanks!

goldenbirdjewels

Absolutely amazing app! Looks fantastic on our site so easy to integrate and the support is quick friendly and extremely helpful. Highly recommend to everyone! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

O'wow Beauty - Finland

Beautiful Instagram feed app! I'm using this app again for another store. nicely designed with advanced and customization features. It allows us to easily integrate our Instagram to the store! Thank you very much!

O'wow Beauty - Germany

Beautiful Instagram feed app! Nicely designed with advanced and customization features. It allows us to easily integrate our Instagram to the store! Thank you very much!

Previous 1