InstaPlus Shoppable Instagram

InstaPlus Shoppable Instagram

by Thimatic

Instagram Feed + Shoppable Instagram + Product Page Gallery

UB JEWELS

Fantabulous, easy to set up and connect app. Highly recommend it to get your Instagram connected to your shop. Currently using the free plan but may look into the paid features.

Prettyclick

This is more than what I expected from an App. I have used other apps from this developer and I must say their apps works to the perfection and support is one of the best if nto the best. I had some issues and they fixed the issues right away.

The Nostalgic Lab

This App was very useful for my page. The live chat was very helpful with all my questions and needs. Thank you !

frenchfurnitureorlando

Amazing app! Did exactly what I needed it to do! The instagram pictures have come out perfectly on our store and it works really smoothly. Highly Recommend! 5 Stars! :)

ilmercibeauty

Perfect app!
i was serching for an app for put my instagram feed on my homepage. Assistent do it for me! it's also free! Super approve!!!!!!!!!

SOMYA LONDON

I had some queries on how to customise the theme, they were very helpful and quick to fix any problems. Would defiantly recommend this app.

Positiveoutlooktest

Great app, easy to use and set up, integrates well and does everything we needed. Support was very helpful also.

O'wow Beauty

This app has been great! It's simple to use, works smoothly and has lots of features. Just go with it and you won'r regret :)

trykartehai.com

Jigs from support team is very good. Easy to use and fully customizable. Instagram looks good on site.

Smashing Frog Cricket (SFC)

It's an amazing app with lots of features, especially shoppable one feature. Looking forward to getting more out of this app!

Previous 1