InstaPlus ‑ Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed, Shoppable Instagram, Product Page Gallery, UGC

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Instagram Feed

Timber Fans Australia

I used this app on my homepage, to keep the content fresh. We post alot on Instagram, and really like how our Insta pages are represented on our website, in a large size - so you can view them properly. The bonus with this app is that it directs the customer to Instagram shopping if they like what they see - just making the path to purchase - fun and easy. So far so good! I deleted my usual Insta-feed and am sticking with this one. Also - really helpful service - they literally helped me install it and check it worked properly.

Wearable Tattoo

I installed the App to add my Instagram feed to my store. It adds valuable social presence and content. I would also like to thank the amazing team behind it too for their timeous response, support and willingness to assist.

TIMAKHEL STREETWEAR

Thank you for your help this app is just wonderful like your help. Very easy to use and smart. Instagram maks it easy for our business. I appreciate

Balcón Plantas

It works great and it's very easy to set up. Customer support has been very helpful and answered every doubt I had! Thank you!

Danta Herbs

Really nice app. Really easy to install and super active support from the developers aswell. highly recommended for insta feed in your shopify store.

Grazia Papilio

Best app for Instagram and best customer support! It works perfect with my site and has a lot of features the customer support was very helpful and kind. After testing a lot of apps I can say this is the best for shoppable Instagram.

Conscious Chemist

Descent app with great functionalities, it also doesn't affect the website speed like other apps in this category.
nice app and great folks! very prompt support

mamanose-au

App integrate well with the Shopify Platform and complete the need of Instagram feed integration with website.

FITGIRL FRESH FRAGRANCE

Perfect app to have multiple insta galleries across your site. Love it! Makes my site look amazing. I also had great help with implementing this on my site.

Neat Tech Shop

Looks amazing. Easy to customise, easy use and easy to install. I was quickly able to get help when needed.