InstaPlus ‑ Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed, Shoppable Instagram, Product Page Gallery, UGC

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instagram Feed

n o h o

Very good application, an incredible support team. I recommended it a lot. I needed help with my IG gallery, in two minutes is working perfectly again. Nice job folks!!

Koraa

The support for this app is stellar! I ran into trouble with the install and their support team went above and beyond to help me tweak the configuration for my IG gallery to look exactly perfect. Great app, great service!

HomelyDeko

Support are awesome nice they get access to your store and integrate the app for you I highly recommend this app

Planet Brooklyn Academy

I was looking for an app to help manage my instagram on my website. I came across this one and it served its purpose well. Also the customer service is on point.

elago | We Make Details

it was very helpful and staff was very kind. thank you very much! my English is bad but he/she help me to easily understand.

Igloo Spa

This app is great! It's perfect for our store - and the support team is so helpful; they were able to modify just about everything that we needed. Thank you guys for the hard work!

Soulshine Gems

Easy to set up and tag products. Looks nice on the main page at my shopify store. Also provides very helpful and professional support service.

Oden's eye

I've tried almost all of Shopify's IG feed apps and this one is the perfect one! It has all the features we want. It's comprehensive! Thanks to the developers! Hope this excellent software can continue to optimize and improve, I’ll continue to use it!

Timber Fans Australia

I used this app on my homepage, to keep the content fresh. We post alot on Instagram, and really like how our Insta pages are represented on our website, in a large size - so you can view them properly. The bonus with this app is that it directs the customer to Instagram shopping if they like what they see - just making the path to purchase - fun and easy. So far so good! I deleted my usual Insta-feed and am sticking with this one. Also - really helpful service - they literally helped me install it and check it worked properly.

Wearable Tattoo

I installed the App to add my Instagram feed to my store. It adds valuable social presence and content. I would also like to thank the amazing team behind it too for their timeous response, support and willingness to assist.

Previous 1 3 4