InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

by Zipline

Create Stunning Shoppable Galleries of Instagram Pictures

Sisustore

Great app! Easy to set up and use. Will have to upgrade soon!

Anteprimaholding

This application is fantastic !, it helps you connect your new products more with your customers!

Louise Black Boutique

love this app, it adds a whole new dimension to the website and my customers love it. would definitely reccomend! very easy to install as well

Essexmama

Instashop is AMAZING! I'm new to shopify but was told one thing I must do is add this app on, it's incredible! Super easy to set up for a tech novice like me & the help desk team are fantastic too! you need this app if you have a shopify store, you need it!

Photomapy

This app is so cool! No watermarks from the app on your website! Great support! THE BEST INSTA APP! Thanks guys!

Noble Streetwear

Fantastic little app. Really useful and great way to add content to your website.

Melroso

This app is powerful! And support is superior. I highly recommend this app to anyone who has a shop linked to their Instagram page. It is a great way to boost sales.

The Cellar Wines

This is a great app! It is a nice way to highlight some of the best products/pictures from my instagram and it brings the products to life (instead of just the plain white background). Looks and works great!

Fisher Woordes

Works perfectly for us.

We have great experiences with this app on our webshop.

Classy Cuckoo

Great app! Makes showcasing the best of our instagram feed in a quick and accessible way straight to our products.