InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

Instagram feed to Shopify

Cheeky Bits Boutique

Great service

Jaowholesale

This app was really easy to install and looks great in a feed across the bottom of every page. It is also our gallery page - which shows images by our customers using various hashtags.

When it broke, they were quick and helpful! It broke because I didn't update my theme properly and was missing my entire ajax-cart.js, and they were so nice and helped me identify where the error was, even though it wasn't their fault.

We love how this app looks on our site. www.jaobrand.com Thanks!

The Jewel Fix

Been using this for a few months and came across an issue with the billing. I was billed for the wrong amount and when I contacted customer service, they've been great and very responsive. I was told I needed to reinstall my app to rectify the problem but being very un-tech savvy, I was worried I'd lose all my previous settings so I asked the InstaShow staff to help me do it. They were very helpful and helped me with it. I think glitches and issues are bound to happen at some point but having great customer service is so important and does make the difference. I feel comfortable using this app knowing that if there's any issue, I could just contact customer service and there'd be someone happy to help.

Hemmetsunglasses

We love using this app on our store, you can select the pictures you want to show, the tags, the comments and everything. It's very useful for the customers to see the items you sell on your customers.

I had a problem with the app and they solved it right away, a great team and a great app!

Shop Beached

Works great, love the clean look & reasonable cost! 1/2 the cost of a similar app we were using before & I think InstaShow has more features.
Also, very helpful customer service when the app didn't work with my website at first (site needed updates).

Lini Cube

it suddenly stopped working but I'm still being charged.

Aklightingcompany

Very easy to use, I also really love that it offers full control over the appearance (unlike similar Instagram feed apps). You don't even need to generate a token! Love it.

Vancitybox

Really good app for displaying your IG feed especially if the theme you are using doesn't have that option already.

Lightstim

App works great! Just pasted the code right in the Shopify Homepage builder and it worked perfectly. My theme had a floating header that covered up part of the app's pop up after clicking on a instagram post ... so I emailed support and they implemented a custom fix right away! 100% 5-stars!!

Reflexx

I tried a few different Instagram apps and Instashow is HANDS DOWN the most feature rich, and user friendly solution. Their support team is incredible and has helped me out with any and all needs quickly and efficiently. I can't recommend this app enough!