Instagram Feed Gallery

Instagram Feed Gallery

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
May 18, 2021

Quick to get up and running and very user friendly. Support was great and responsive. Matches site aesthetic well.

Hilo Nutrition
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Elfsight replied May 19, 2021

Hello,

We are so thrilled to receive such a positive feedback!

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priority and it is really pleasant to hear that the app we make suits you just well and you’re happy with the support.

We are always there to help you!

Thank you again for the review!

Kind regards,

October 9, 2020

This is really a great app. There are a number of choices for IG feed layout, which all look artistic epic ! Besides being a great app, I especially love their responsive and effective customer services. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Alexandra from Elfsight, a smart and hardworking staff, for her long and patient support !!!

HeyChoices
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Elfsight replied October 12, 2020

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for your fabulous review!

We are so pleased to know that our Instagram Feed widget works like a charm for you! And it's also wonderful to hear that you are happy with our customer support. We hope that you will keep enjoying our service!

October 6, 2020

None of the other Instagram apps were able to show my feed like this app does by showing it as an actual Instagram post with the caption, likes, comments, etc. I really love how it looks and the support team was so amazing! They were able to put it on my cart page which had increased my conversions noticeably after a week!

CableCARD
Time spent using app: 6 months
Elfsight replied October 6, 2020

Dear Sebastian,

Our whole team thank you for your wonderful review!

We are thrilled to see that you are happy with our app and its features appeared to be just a thing for you :)

We wish you great user experience and good luck with everything you do!

September 22, 2020

Easy to install and looks beautiful on our website. THANK YOU for making this enhancement to our website so easy.

KEVA Style
Time spent using app: 15 days
Elfsight replied September 23, 2020

Hey there,

Thank YOU for being our customer and for your amazing feedback!
We are pleased to know that you enjoy the app :)

Best regards,

August 4, 2020

Really happy with this app! It does exactly what I needed it to do (show filtered Instagram feeds on each of my product pages - filtered by specific product hashtags). The customer service from the team was top notch. The CSS on my template needed to be changed to allow the app to do what I wanted it to do and the team at Elfsight offered to do this for me and it was done within hours. Really happy with the experience!

inthefolds
Time spent using app: 11 days
Elfsight replied August 5, 2020

Hi Emily,

We are so happy to hear about your positive user experience, it means the world to us!

If you ever require any further assistance, just contact us right away, we're always here to help you.