InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Instagram feed to Shopify

SunnahOSStore | id-Booth SG©

This is the best invested Instagram feed for my store. Had helped me in so many ways for my businesses. For many years after, it had stopped working due to the coding error found in my store and the widgets disappeared. The support team was willing to help and had brought back my hopes up because without this app, my website will be so dull and the important features of having it will be a big loss for me. Thank you once again team! InstaShow and Shopify ROCKS!!

STICKERISM

Works well! Great team!

Recently experienced an issue where the ig feed was no longer displaying.
Got in touch and the team was able to guide me toward a solution.
The problem was being caused by another app I have on my website.
Sorted :)

Fit Jeans No

Fantastic app, feed looks amazing!

Fashion Trendz17

Excellent app. I've got it just the way I want it on my store. Customer service was brilliant and quick. I messaged on live chat and the response was instant. I had a small issue because of another app that was creating a problem but these guys sorted it for me. Amazing.

Hustletics Com

Very good customer service. They fixed error for me. Really appreciate that. Definitely recommend this app.

Tufting Gun

Looks clean and easy to use. Works great

Viviva Colors

Amazing customer service. I had some difficulty installing the app and they got in touch with me and actually set it up for me. Will strongly recommend

Ashlyngrey

Great app easy to install. Just takes a few minutes a few clicks and that is it.

Lusso Movements

Excellent Instagram feed with great customization options and a super clean layout.

Insect Frame Uk

highly recommended - love that you can see the likes live