InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Instagram feed to Shopify

Go Camera Geek

works for what i needed. alittle slow, but works

Vintess

very easy to use and works great

Schutz

amazing customer service - the app is super customizable and the best one I have found thus far

Vufedotov

I've tried several Instagram apps, but this one is the best by far! It's quick to load, has heaps of options to make it look just like you need, and it's so easy to install, I didn't have to contact support for that or find a web master to do it. Highly recommended, saves lots of effort and looks amazing!

Hollywood Hair God

SUPER EASY to install! The feed looks amazing, literally improved my entire website with one copy and paste of a widget. And I've installed multiple other IG integration apps and either the layout looks terrible or the widget code doesn't work. Instashow is TOTALLY different!

www.cookiesncocaine.com is my website - Check it out so you can see how clean the Instashow made it!

Beartooth Products

Looks and works great! Huge upgrade over our theme's built in social media options. Highly recommended!

Fisk Fri

This app looks awesome!
Support even more awesome!
Highly recommended

Mali And Mine

Awesome customer service! I have just installed the app and it looks great and seems to work perfectly. Thanks Elfsight!

Diya Accessories

Great customer service! We needed some customization and they completely took care of it. And this looks beautiful on our site! Highly recommend!

Meditationrings

Customer service is great and app is easy to use.