Instagram Feed Gallery

Embed Instagram photos as Instagram Gallery, Instagram Slider.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shopify Instagram Feed by Elfsight

Vufedotov

Location Russia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I've tried several Instagram apps, but this one is the best by far! It's quick to load, has heaps of options to make it look just like you need, and it's so easy to install, I didn't have to contact support for that or find a web master to do it. Highly recommended, saves lots of effort and looks amazing!

Hollywood Hair God

SUPER EASY to install! The feed looks amazing, literally improved my entire website with one copy and paste of a widget. And I've installed multiple other IG integration apps and either the layout looks terrible or the widget code doesn't work. Instashow is TOTALLY different!

www.cookiesncocaine.com is my website - Check it out so you can see how clean the Instashow made it!

Beartooth Products

Looks and works great! Huge upgrade over our theme's built in social media options. Highly recommended!

Fisk Fri

Location Denmark

This app looks awesome!
Support even more awesome!
Highly recommended

Mali And Mine

Location South Africa

Awesome customer service! I have just installed the app and it looks great and seems to work perfectly. Thanks Elfsight!

Diya Accessories

Great customer service! We needed some customization and they completely took care of it. And this looks beautiful on our site! Highly recommend!

Meditationrings

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Customer service is great and app is easy to use.

Hellodarknessmyoldfriend

Great customers service and app works perfectly

Tockadoo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The pictures I post on Instagram are an important part of my brand's 'personality', so I wanted to be able to show them on the landing page of my store too. InstaShow works perfectly for that. I had a bit of a problem with the initial installation, but the support person was excellent and helped me solve the problem in less than a day. I haven't tried out any of the advanced customization yet, but look forward to playing around with it more soon.

Kvbijou

We just added this app to our website and are loving it. It's great how it can be customized. The team at InstaShow is amazing, they have been incredible with helping customize the app just how we'd like it. They are always very quick to reply, helpful and eager to please. Changes are done quickly and they take the time to communicate along the way. Definitely one of our best 'app' experiences so far since starting our site many years ago. Thank you InstaShow team!