Instagram Feed Gallery

Embed Instagram photos as Instagram Gallery, Instagram Slider.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shopify Instagram Feed by Elfsight

Nuknuuk Canada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app does a great job of showcasing our Instagram feed on our website. I had a few challenges getting the app working with our theme. Andrew at Elfsight responded to my questions very quickly and helped us to get some coding issues worked out. Fantastic product and service!

Acuity Instruments

Time spent using app About 3 years

Awesome customer support. I was having a compatibility issue with the theme I was using and Andrew fixed me up within 24hrs of my request for help. Elfsight easily has the best customer service I've experienced from an App or Theme developer so far! I'd definitely recommend this app to others.

W Ate R

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer service. Thanks Andrew! Great App, works like it says!! Highly recommend!

Indi Retro

Great app and amazing customer service from Andrew, who carried out a few minor tweaks for us.

Would definately recommend

AJ
Indi Menswear

Groology

Love it! Had a couple of questions and Andrew helped me out :) Great app and Great customer service!

Tea Dealers

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Does exactly what I want it to do! Installed and configured in just minutes. Clean integration into my current website. Wasn't able to add a specific Instagram account with a different app but this one does and makes sure no other feeds are mixed with mine.

101 Watch

I have been looking for some instagram feed app for our store. InstaShow app obtain most sympathy during our research. Installation looked easy / and it was / I had only small problems but Andrew help me solve it quickly. I am happy now.

Golden Hill Studio

Great app and great support. I had a problem with a couple of posts and they fixed that for me and also gave some very good tips how to avoid the same issue in the future. I highly recommend this app!

Ofto Us

I am just not figuring out how to add this kind of stuff to my Shopify store. Thankfully, the geniuses at elfsight did it all for me... and it looks amazing. They have the most reactive customer service you could ask for.

She Lives Cruelty Free

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had been looking for an Instagram app that looked really beautiful and I finally found one!
Really easy to use, I am not the best with technical stuff so some things I needed help with and the team were quick to reply and the finished product looks great!