InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Instagram feed to Shopify

Mama Maya

Great app, looks fantastic and totally customisable. Had an issue installing, contacted the developer and it was solved promptly and perfectly - amazing customer service!

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

Just started using this app. and love the look. Also like the fact it can be changed to give a fresh look. Got support when I needed it, but figured most everything out prior to getting a response. Look forward to using more of it's potential.

In These Moments

Highly customisable, great looking Instagram feed. I received fantastic support on applying to my site, support staff went above and beyond. Thank you!

Yama Jewels

GREAT customers service!
GREAT app- you can adjust the colors, the look and it look so professional.
I've been looking all around for an Instagram app instead of buying a whole new theme. this fits perfectly.

Body Bounty

Fantastic App!! These guys are just awesome!! So amazingly helpful and very quick to respond to emails and lend a helping hand and the app looks great on my site. Thank you so much :)

8eyewear

Great App! works fantastic. I love being able to customize the Instagram gallery's appearance. 5 stars for sure!

Keyway Designs

I'm normally bad about forgetting to write reviews, but I couldn't be this time. This app is by far the most powerful / easy to use Instagram viewer on the app market. Definitely recommended. You've got huge amounts of control over how the widget appears, ever over multiple screen sizes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ability to track multiple hashtags and filter out certain accounts. Great job guys!

Pixel Pop Tees

I just downloaded this app and from what I can tell from poking around the customization is tops. You have control over so much of the UI, especially for the price. Adding the feed to my page was as easy as copying/pasting. As long as everything continues to run smoothly I'll be a happy customer.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next