Instagram Feed Gallery

Embed Instagram photos as Instagram Gallery, Instagram Slider.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shopify Instagram Feed by Elfsight

Cockolate

Location Australia

wow - best app experience I've had on Shopify so far. Looks amazing and works great. Customer service helped me out straight away when I asked for help to fit the instagram feed to the size my site!

Young Frankk

Great app and amazing support, highly recommend!

Staychic

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome! I had a question and they gave me a quick answer.
Thank you so much for your help.
My website looks great with this app.

Beard Organics

The InstaShow plugin has gotten us some really good feedback and is a nice enhancement to our website. The support is pretty quick and responsive as well. When I came across a bug in the plugin the support team had it resolved in a matter of hours. Highly recommend this plugin if your social media focus is on Instagram.

Ladies And Gentlemen Clothing Boutique 3

Awesome and Accurate service! The staff immediately identify my issue and the issue was fixed rapidly! Thanks again!

Bodyco

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic app! Does exactly what I need and the support team is fantastic and replies right away! Would recommend 100%

Dualclothing Com Au

Location Australia

Great app! Very easy to use and any problems which I did have the InstaShow team were right on to fixing it for me. Very happy with how it looks on my website.
Thanks guys!! Highly recommend .

Sneaky Squirrel Com

Location Australia

Great app, very easy to use and highly customizable. We had an issue where our feed disappeared, 24/7 customer service over skype was very professional, quick and solved our problem in only 1 hour. Highly recommended!

Oh Me Oh Mama

Being completely new to websites and building it yourself, i was stunned as to how effective and easy installing this new app was! It was even easier knowing that the guys at Elfsight were just an email away as i wanted the instagram app in a specific place and they were able to help me within minutes! Thank you so much- my website looks amazing now and i would definitely recommend it.

Mgtha Watches

Absolutely brilliant, and the support has been excellent!