InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Instagram feed to Shopify

fluuxo

Achei muito funcional e prático. Você consegue configurar tudo que quiser no slider com as imagens que quiser do insta que quiser. Excelente app para usar na sua loja com toda certeza. Recomendo

Pacific Leis

great customer service, friendly staff and they get the job done immediately. Would highly recommend this app!

LIVE SPRING WATER

It's lit tho. Lots of options and features, good customer support, and wow is this review really not 100 characters yet? Just do it trust it's worth it!

Dennis Towers Prints

I wanted to get the comments people had made from my Instagram on my website. This let me do it in a couple of minutes.

M F L O R E N S

I used the app to incorporate my instagram feed on the website. It was easy to do and straightforward. I wish I could run the entire length of the instagram feed on the site.

Aloeviaworld

I really liked the app. I will continue use it and I will have it also on my new websites. A lot of guided video.

www.alcoholdealers.com

The best app in the marketplace. Customer service is incredible and gets instant results. The price point is right as well. Perhaps, they could even charge more!

Buy Beauty Products

Excellent app. Makes such a difference on the website as you can check at ours www.buybeautyproducts.com The customer service is incredible.

ozioo

1231231231231231231111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Beauty Emporium

Great App - Easy to use and packed full of very useful design and admin features. The support team are fantastic and whenever I have questions or issues they are always following up to make sure their app is working as it should. We use it on both our store sites.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9