InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Embed Instagram feed to your website

inthefolds

Really happy with this app! It does exactly what I needed it to do (show filtered Instagram feeds on each of my product pages - filtered by specific product hashtags). The customer service from the team was top notch. The CSS on my template needed to be changed to allow the app to do what I wanted it to do and the team at Elfsight offered to do this for me and it was done within hours. Really happy with the experience!

August 5, 2020

Hi Emily,

We are so happy to hear about your positive user experience, it means the world to us!

If you ever require any further assistance, just contact us right away, we're always here to help you.

bekka leigh

It was simple to setup, easy for me to install, and I especially appreciated options for breakpoints, and the ability to use brand colours. This allows me to curate the look on different screen sizes, and ensure consistency in branding on the site.

August 4, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are delighted to know that you're enjoying the app!

LovAnaverse

InstaShow is an excellent App, I've had a wonderful experience with it. It's impressively customizable, there's nothing else like it for the money, the other options were very expensive. On top of all of this, they have fantastic customer service and have been really responsive and supportive with anything I need. 10/10 recommend - this is my favourite app!

July 9, 2020

Hey there,

We're so glad that our app is the perfect solution for you and that you've enjoyed the service!

Have a great user experience!

REECH

I've tried all the Instagram apps on Shopify, this is the best Insta app if you are looking for top notch branding customizability, and also they have the best customer support for any app I've tried. Give it a try, you won't regret it..

June 26, 2020

Hey there,

We're so happy that our app is the right thing for you! :) We were delighted to assist, and we hope that you're with us for a long time!

Yossi Harari

Easy to work with.
Wonderful customer support! Helped with some customization features quickly and efficiently.

April 16, 2020

Hey Yossi, thank you for this great review! We hope you enjoy your user experience with us.

Kinacle

We tried almost every Instagram app on the Shopify app store, and this one was our favorite. Customer support was great also. Highly recommended!

April 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review! We're proud to have deserved such a high opinion!

Vemtl

I use this app to add my Instagram feed to my home page. It looks even better than it did before when I was using the one in my template and I have more features, thanks!

April 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your great feedback! Have a lovely user experience!

All Stitched Up Faversham

This app works fine on my website. I did have a few issues with it but I used the 'chat' service and it was sorted in a good amount of time.

February 6, 2020

Hey Francine, thank you for your kind words! :) We were very happy to help you!

Céleste Mogador

it's a Very good application
I had difficulty installing it but the technical support is very effective

Bagnet™

There were some problems with the app resizing & displaying that I couldn't solve, fortunately the support team was awesome and got it fixed for me! Support is what I always value most in paid-apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10