Coverage for UPS®, FedEx® & USPS® shipments. Reimbursement up to your invoice value plus shipping for porch-pirated theft, loss and damage.
Quick Claim Payments
View, track and upload claims with our 24/7 portal. Quickly credit your customers and provide a great post-purchase experience.
Apply insurance rules to all or select orders based on the item, value, or delivery destination. See what orders are insured vs uninsured.
InsureShield Shipping Coverage 정보
Provide a premium customer experience in the event of a shipping loss or damage.
Cover your UPS, USPS and FedEx shipments in one easy app with quickly paid claims up to your sales value. And at a rate less expensive than carrier liability.
Customer Experience is Everything
A bad shipping experience has repercussions. So when a shipment is lost or damaged in transit or stolen from a porch, your reputation is in the balance. With InsureShield™ shipping insurance, you have the power to create loyalty and repeat purchases by taking care of your customer, knowing claims are paid quickly
One Simple App
By using the InsureShield app you can request coverage for your UPS, FedEx and USPS shipments with rules-based coverage. It syncs directly with your Shopify® store and applies your insurance preferences when an order is fulfilled.
You have complete flexibility to choose what gets covered based on your business needs. Cover all your shipments, or select rules based on:
- Your minimum order value
- Items or SKUs you want to insure (The app automatically imports SKUs from your Shopify store)
- Domestic and/or international delivery destination
Superior Coverage for a Superior Customer Experience
Things happen in shipping. That’s why InsureShield protection offers:
- Coverage for damage and loss, including goods that mysteriously disappear from the front porch
- Reimbursement up to the invoice value of the goods plus shipping costs
- Expedited reshipment costs up to 20% of the insured value of the goods can be reimbursed so you easily reship a package.
- 90 days to report concealed damage and 9 months to file a claim giving you and your customers time to identify any issues
- Coverage for goods that are refused or undelivered, giving you round trip protection
There’s no required minimum fee per order and no limit to the number of orders that must be insured.
Get peace of mind knowing claims are quickly paid. No need to put your carriers on notice or waiting on carriers to approve your claim. With InsureShield coverage, you:
- File directly with us instead of filing with the carrier
- Manage claims 24/7 with our online claims portal
- Orders must be labeled as fulfilled and include the carrier and tracking number to be eligible for the express carrier rate. All orders fulfilled without a carrier and a tracking number will be assessed at the USPS rate
- Limits and deductibles may apply
- You’ll be invoiced monthly by UPSCIA, Inc., a licensed insurance producer
- Refer to policy documents for full coverage details and exclusions
작업 중인 앱 보기
예제 스토어에서 앱 작동 방법을 탐색합니다.예제 스토어 보기
외부 요금 가 적용됩니다. 이 요금은 외부 공급자가 청구하며 Shopify 인보이스에는 표시되지 않습니다.
$0.60 per $100 - Express Carriers ($10,000 limit). $0.80 per $100 - USPS ($1,000 limit). 0% deductible.
전체 평가는 앱의 현재 상태를 반영합니다. 여기에는 모든 앱 평가가 포함되지만 가장 최근의 평가에 우선순위가 있습니다.
가장 최근 리뷰
PROCAM Photo & Video Gear
As a Shopify Plus merchant we never found value in spending the time to deal with the lengthy process of filing claims with the carriers for damaged or lost shipments. InsureShield for Shopify provides us with one solution and one process that makes filing claims simple and effective regardless of carrier.
That's what we call the brighter side of shipping! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with InsureShield.
Update: not only is it extremely unclear, but it starts charging you for EVERY shipment, with no way to charge the customer, *without telling you*. If you install this and forget about it you'll receive a hefty bill - and again, there was no way to offer it to the customer. AWFUL!!!!!!! This is a highly deceptive product and I'd go so far as to say it's almost a scam. It's totally vague and confusing. Does this show up as an option in the cart for people to buy? I selected "insure some orders" but - what ones is it ? Totally unclear. I have no idea the UX. Furthermore it says it only covers a few obscure shipping methods I've never heard of, but the reviews say it covers all USPS, UPS, and some other shipment companies.
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that our coverage and process for applying insurance wasn’t clear in the interface. We would like to talk with you further to help us improve and take steps to make this more intuitive for others. We do cover UPS, USPS and FedEx shipments and you apply rules to cover your shipments based on all orders, or certain orders using order value, SKU or international/domestic delivery address. We hope to regain your trust and welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Cait and Co
We really love UPS Capital so far! Makes having coverage for every order super easy, and their customer service is on top of it! I never thought getting insurance payouts for order damages could be SO easy.
Thank you for the wonderful review. 5 stars is great. We really appreciate that you would take the time to share your feedback. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.