Shipping Protection & Warranty

Self Insure your products by selling your own protection plans

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Crimson and Clover Studio

The app doesn't offer a way to turn off for digital items. Developers keep telling me they fixed the issue and each time I got back to say nope it's not fixed. This has gone on for the past month. Very frustrating.

HoseWarehouse

***WARNING*** I have no idea how this have 5 stars by so many people unless it is fraudulent... I went to each and every store I could identify in the first three pages of feedback and did not find ONE single shop that was using this app. This search was done after installing the app and then it being riddled with problem after problem of not computing correctly, not defaulting to enabled or disabled, and a few others. I am almost speechless on how this is so bad, I can't find anyone that left a glowing review that is using it, and how off it really was. Maybe they'll get it right in the future but this was nothing but disappointment and a waste of time for us. I might suggest trying to go to some of the glowing reviews in the feedback and finding their shopify store, adding a part of two to the cart and checking out... see if they are really using this app after leaving a 5 star review. It feels staged at this point.

April 11, 2022

We are sorry you had a bad experience with our app, as mentioned in our support tickets, our app has been upgraded to what Shopify has recommended for all apps.
In your case, What you needed to do is update the flag (enable/disable) on the theme you want to test, what you were doing is update the flag on the offline theme & checking the online theme which is wrong. We are more than happy to jump on a zoom call and show you what we mean.

Lucy Avenue

I asked the team to add the widget to our cart drawer and got a quick response back that said they would install it within 24 hours. 48 hours later I emailed and got no response, and now it seems they have totally ghosted me. Theres other apps that do the same thing, guess i'll use one of those.

February 23, 2022

Hi Josh, We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied, in fact, I don't think you checked your email or the ticket you opened, we literally replied on Feb 16th, less than 48 hrs from you opening the ticket and we sent you the link of the offline theme we installed the app on, here is a screenshot of our ticket reply so you can verify it, we honestly believe leaving a one star review when we helped you for over 10 hrs & replied on time is not fair, so kindly update your review.

here is the screenshot of the ticket reply date stamped: https://image.prntscr.com/image/ajXgmN4qS72U0hmfclQdCA.png

Unicorn Lash Boutique

Route is a piece of “….” , they are not replacing my customers packages and 70% of our customers are having issues with them. Installed this app and is working great.

Lil' Mule Liquidators

Replaced it with route, and I wish we did that earlier. The app is great, works perfectly and loads super fast. Very happy so far…

The Absolut LLC Boutique

Great app, installed and configured in few mins, asked support few questions and they replied within minutes. Great experience so far…

Nathaniel Co.

Asked support to add few more options to it to accommodate our business rules, they accommodated us and were very helpful. Great app.

Pintsizefit.com

Installed it in our Shopify plus to replace route, worked great, couldn’t be happier…...............

Le Noir LA

THE BEST PROTECTION... APP ON SHOPIFY APP STORE PERIOD,.................. VERY RESPONSIVE SUPPORT...

Don't Give Up, LLC

totally worth installing it, making a good amount of income from the protection we are offering on our products. A++ and will keep using it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12