Shipping Protection & Warranty

Self Insure your products by selling your own protection plans

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HoseWarehouse

***WARNING*** I have no idea how this have 5 stars by so many people unless it is fraudulent... I went to each and every store I could identify in the first three pages of feedback and did not find ONE single shop that was using this app. This search was done after installing the app and then it being riddled with problem after problem of not computing correctly, not defaulting to enabled or disabled, and a few others. I am almost speechless on how this is so bad, I can't find anyone that left a glowing review that is using it, and how off it really was. Maybe they'll get it right in the future but this was nothing but disappointment and a waste of time for us. I might suggest trying to go to some of the glowing reviews in the feedback and finding their shopify store, adding a part of two to the cart and checking out... see if they are really using this app after leaving a 5 star review. It feels staged at this point.

April 11, 2022

We are sorry you had a bad experience with our app, as mentioned in our support tickets, our app has been upgraded to what Shopify has recommended for all apps.
In your case, What you needed to do is update the flag (enable/disable) on the theme you want to test, what you were doing is update the flag on the offline theme & checking the online theme which is wrong. We are more than happy to jump on a zoom call and show you what we mean.

Lucy Avenue

I asked the team to add the widget to our cart drawer and got a quick response back that said they would install it within 24 hours. 48 hours later I emailed and got no response, and now it seems they have totally ghosted me. Theres other apps that do the same thing, guess i'll use one of those.

February 23, 2022

Hi Josh, We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied, in fact, I don't think you checked your email or the ticket you opened, we literally replied on Feb 16th, less than 48 hrs from you opening the ticket and we sent you the link of the offline theme we installed the app on, here is a screenshot of our ticket reply so you can verify it, we honestly believe leaving a one star review when we helped you for over 10 hrs & replied on time is not fair, so kindly update your review.

here is the screenshot of the ticket reply date stamped: https://image.prntscr.com/image/ajXgmN4qS72U0hmfclQdCA.png

Wazoodle Fabrics

Reading all the positive reviews def convinced me that the app would be great! However, once i installed the app I found that it did not work with my theme. So I reached out to their support to help install it on my store. Unfortunately, the app only has a 3-day trial period so i reached out to them for an update because we hadn't been able to use the app during the trial period. Once the trial period ended, I received an email from the support team, letting me know that the app has been installed and working. They sent me a screenshot. Unfortunately, the app does not work with my theme. They sent me a screenshot which is not a fair representation of how the app is designed to work. I have since uninstalled the app and requested that my monies be refunded since they didn't install it properly and only got back in touch with me once the trial period had ended (idk if it was on purpose, but so far they have failed to respond back to my emails requesting a refund - although I choose to believe that they are not like that seeing all the other positive reviews). Not a good experience with the app or the support so far. I guess I will have to reach out shopify directly to help get my monies back if i don't hear back from them soon :/ Edit: You are stating that you cannot install or service the app if it is not installed. I told you that i am removing the app because your support team has not installed it properly. It's not a difficult install but you haven't installed the app at all and are stating that it has been installed. You haven't bothered to test to make sure it even works. I mean for god's sake. Look at the image you sent to me. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/21178960?key=1960442f96a5584c0a418f9443e63b1a It hasn't even been installed properly on the app. Compare it to how your images on the app state in terms of how it should look on the store. Anyone looking at this image posted above can tell that it's not the same as how it's advertised. there has to be a checkbox and the insurify logo and text. None of that was setup properly on my store. And you're saying it's not fair! You're not even taking responsibility for the fact that you didn't install the app properly. Granted there are many positive reviews and I'm sure people have a different experience with you for simple sites. But you are the one offering a FREE install. I am not asking for a FREE install. I need the app to work on my store like the way it's advertised I mean for God's sake, anyone reading this review can see the response of the developer not taking any responsibility for the work they are doing!

January 31, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it and we are always working hard to provide a positive experience and give our customers the highest quality. Regarding what you wrote in this review, we think it is not fair. How are you expecting us to configure the app on your theme if it is not even installed or it was removed? As you know every single Shopify store has its own theme, while our app supports most of them automatically it is almost impossible to support all themes (like all apps on Shopify) and that is why we offer free installation & support.
You contacted us during a weekend and our support team is off during that time, there is nothing we can do from our side other than install the app for free (FOREVER) but it has to be a custom app (means not from the app store) because we can't change the pricing or the demo time on the app store. Please contact support@webinopoly.com if you want to take our offer and again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

secondvintage

someone ripped my account to write a FAKE review here... thats not okay! Guy came from fiverr so uncool!!

FRESHeTECH

This app simply crashed upon downloading. It added code that messed my site up. The error was called "ShopifyApiException Object". I would avoid the app.

Addictalash

Misleading apps page description. It is supposed to be $14,99/month and when you want to install it, it says $24,99..

August 11, 2021

We appreciate the review but our app cost is $24.99 not sure where you saw the $14.99.