Shipping Protection & Warranty

Shipping Protection & Warranty

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 10, 2022

***WARNING*** I have no idea how this have 5 stars by so many people unless it is fraudulent... I went to each and every store I could identify in the first three pages of feedback and did not find ONE single shop that was using this app. This search was done after installing the app and then it being riddled with problem after problem of not computing correctly, not defaulting to enabled or disabled, and a few others. I am almost speechless on how this is so bad, I can't find anyone that left a glowing review that is using it, and how off it really was. Maybe they'll get it right in the future but this was nothing but disappointment and a waste of time for us. I might suggest trying to go to some of the glowing reviews in the feedback and finding their shopify store, adding a part of two to the cart and checking out... see if they are really using this app after leaving a 5 star review. It feels staged at this point.

HoseWarehouse
Time spent using app: 4 days
001 Webinopoly replied April 11, 2022

We are sorry you had a bad experience with our app, as mentioned in our support tickets, our app has been upgraded to what Shopify has recommended for all apps.
In your case, What you needed to do is update the flag (enable/disable) on the theme you want to test, what you were doing is update the flag on the offline theme & checking the online theme which is wrong. We are more than happy to jump on a zoom call and show you what we mean.

February 23, 2022

I asked the team to add the widget to our cart drawer and got a quick response back that said they would install it within 24 hours. 48 hours later I emailed and got no response, and now it seems they have totally ghosted me. Theres other apps that do the same thing, guess i'll use one of those.

Lucy Avenue
Time spent using app: 9 days
001 Webinopoly replied February 23, 2022

Hi Josh, We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied, in fact, I don't think you checked your email or the ticket you opened, we literally replied on Feb 16th, less than 48 hrs from you opening the ticket and we sent you the link of the offline theme we installed the app on, here is a screenshot of our ticket reply so you can verify it, we honestly believe leaving a one star review when we helped you for over 10 hrs & replied on time is not fair, so kindly update your review.

here is the screenshot of the ticket reply date stamped: https://image.prntscr.com/image/ajXgmN4qS72U0hmfclQdCA.png

Edited December 8, 2021

someone ripped my account to write a FAKE review here... thats not okay! Guy came from fiverr so uncool!!

secondvintage
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 11, 2021

Misleading apps page description. It is supposed to be $14,99/month and when you want to install it, it says $24,99..

Addictalash
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
001 Webinopoly replied August 11, 2021

We appreciate the review but our app cost is $24.99 not sure where you saw the $14.99.