Shipping Protection & Warranty

Self Insure your products by selling your own protection plans

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Evan Alexander Grooming

It easy to work with. We control the process and we make money. We wasn't making money like this when we were using Route. As small business we need to be able to keep the flow of money coming so we can provide our customers more value.

SUNSHADES AND STYLES

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

Great support! Keep up the good work. Highly recommended protection app, and their customer support are out of this world. Great experience.

GR Thursdays

Time spent using app 2 minutes

The app is working out good so far and the support is great. It has many features and the best part is the customer portal that allows customers to open their own claim. love how it’s all automated and doesn’t allow store owners to spend much time on dealing with customer service issues.

Mona’s Hair Boutique

Unlike Route app, Insurify app allows you to create your own Protection program, setup your own prices & generate revenue from that. The app is very easy to setup and their support are incredibly helpful. You can even call them directly which very few apps do.

Dirtyclothings

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 minute

This app is amazing, but the customer service is even better! Every time I can't figure out something, I just click on the little chat box in the bottom corner and someone answers within minutes!! I have never had this great support on a Shopify...

Mina Commerce

I love Insurify App and the way the app is built. Easy to install, easy to configure, loads fast, doesn't affect website speed, and on top of that it is a good way to generate revenue from offering protection on your own products. Great idea!!!

RetailBoxx

Time spent using app 2 minutes

We operate few Shopify stores. Two of them have Route and we have not been particularly happy with the service they provide. In fact, it seemed that Route would fight with my customers any time they would try to make a claim on a lost...

Petpreme.cl

Location Chile
Time spent using app 3 minutes

This app is amazing! Our customers are able to purchase protection on their orders which makes them feel good & secure, and it allows us to offer self protection on our own products and that allows us to make extra buck on every order.

Fancilily

Location China

we love Insurify. The customer service is exceptional and it gives me peace of mind knowing my customers orders are protected. Filing claims is easy and efficient & on top of that, we are generating revenue from the app unlike ROUTE.

Harmony Bay shop

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I have used this app for a few months now and I absolutely love it. Most of our customers use it and it provides extra security. I don't have to worry in my customers trust that if something happens to their order then it will be...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13