Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 2. Juni 2023

Intelligems helped us test the key elements of our offer that are otherwise very difficult to experiment on. Typically testing prices, volume discounts, and shipping charges or free shipping thresholds leads to murky results as it's difficult to offer the customer a seamless experience through the funnel or you have to do pre/post type analysis which can have many pitfalls. Intelligems made this super easy. They deeply integrate with Shopify to create clean variations from ads all the way to checkout. The level of support from the team is outstanding. Very accessible on slack and it feels like I'm talking to a product owner who knows their tech very well in every interaction. Great team, product, and experience overall.

FreshCut Paper
6 monate mit der App
15. September 2023

The Intellegems team is TOP NOTCH.
Onboarding is simple and decently easy.

Within one week I launched my first test, which was a shipping test and I instantly was able to add thousands of dollars per month in profit.

On top of that, I got put on with Hannah, a dedicated employee who helps me set up my split tests. She is awesome, super smart, fast to respond and extremely reliable. I'll send her a split test idea and she'll have the test ready to go within 48 hours MAX.

I've worked with many different service providers and/or apps but few match the quality, expertise, and speed of intellegems. 10/10 recommend. It's a no brainer!

Simplesentiments
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
31. Juli 2023

The tests we've run through Intelligems have been a huge success for our store! We've seen some tests provide a 10% revenue increase. Their support is also amazing!

Good Shirts
7 monate mit der App
19. Juli 2023

Intelligems is our go-to A/B testing software for Shopify. We started using it for price testing, and since then we've rolled out their content testing for our entire CRO program. It's been a pleasure to work with the team and we're continuing to see strong results using the platform. The final bit, I have to give a shoutout to the team for continuing to innovate - every month they're releasing new features.

PerfectDraft
13. Juni 2023

Very useful app! I'd definitely recommend if there are any questions about product pricing, we were able to get results very quickly using split tests.

Fulton & Roark
4 monate mit der App
27. September 2023

One of the most valuable tools I've ever used. We're driving significantly more dollars to our bottom line by price testing with Intelligems

Original Grain
19. September 2023

Great product for AB testing - highly recommend it! Especially useful as its a great price point to test and learn things.

melrosehealth
Australien
2 monate mit der App
17. August 2023

Intelligems team is very responsive and hands-on, never felt like we were lost or struggling to implement and had things finalized and stood up within a couple of weeks where other integrations have taken months. (We are a headless storefront as well, so set up was more involved than a Shopify native store would have been. Still, made it rather easy and we are already working on customizations to help us get more of the data we need given unique circumstances.) Big thumbs up, great team and product.

Public Rec
14 tage mit der App
12. Juli 2023

Used Intelligems for an AB price test. Really easy to use, incredible team, and highly recommend this app to anyone looking to improve their AOV.

Oliver Logan
14. August 2023

Great experience overall. The onboarding team (Hannah and Samantha) went above and beyond. Look forward to using it more in the future.

God's fingerprints