Sales Manager and Price Editor

Scheduled / Repeat Sales, Price Editor, Countdown Timer

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Guru Muscle

DON'T RECOMMEND!!!!
It's buggy and their support would rather get you rid of it instead of helping you! They've caused us a lot of issues with the last orders when the product price was dropped without any notice. And instead of helping and improve their tool they said unistall app and we issue a refund of $28 what we paid them last year. But our lost is much higher. Ok

March 18, 2022

Thank you for your review.

Sorry for the bad experience with our app, BUT we could NOT stand your rude behaviors. Whenever you contacted us, you always had the behaviors for the past 1 year and use the words you were not supposed to use to others.

Thank you!

onomao

Great app if you are using the compare at price for a sale. You can schedule your sale and restore it to the original values (also scheduled possible) just with a few clicks. It's very convenient and the support is great, in case you happen to have any additional questions. I requested the feature to be able to change the restore date after you've started the price change task, since we have decided to run our promotion for a couple of more days. The developers helped me to change the date and promised to add this feature soon. 5 Stars from my side!

March 16, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. Yes. Will add the feature as soon as possible and email you! Please reach out to us at any time if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!

Standartpark Canada

I needed to implement an annual price increase and I did it within a couple of minutes. Also, there is a nice round up feature. Great app!

January 8, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We will always do our best! Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything or have any questions. Thank you!

ECVV.AE

all condition to filter product. it is useful, and powerful. if it add a feature like upload a sheet [sku,price] to update price will more usefull

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. As we mentioned in the chat, you can upload CSV file to update price with our app. Please let us know at any time if you have any other questions or requests. Thank you!

CYKING_UK

Excellent app. Great price at $2.99 per month. Update prices very quickly under 30 seconds. Other apps I've used, can take minutes to update prices. I can also search products via sku which i needed. Support is top notch, they are very quick. I had an issue rounding off to the nearest £ and they added the feature for me in 1 day. I highly recommend this app and a must have app for any online shop.

March 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your reply! Please let us know if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!