Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Thug Dog Life Inc.

Intuitive Shipping has helped our store easily provide shipping cost, based on a complicated rules-based calculation. This calculation is necessary because we use five separate locations, with slightly different shipping costs, to fulfill our orders. Once it was set up on our store, the dashboard and other features of the app have been easy to maintain as we add new brands and products. And, we have experienced exceptional customer support. Our sincere thanks to the developer.

Outshine Labels

This App is a MUST and Customer Support is SUPERIOR! Paul has been extremely helpful setting up all of my crazy shipping scenarios and makes Shipping seem easy. He and the App take all of the headaches out of Shipping. I couldn't exist without this App! It helps me Ship items from home, other locations, plus (2) POD Companies (even though one of the PODs isn't integrated with their API – it's still possible!) Don't hesitate to download this App and make shipping easy!

Grip Clean

This is the only shipping app you need. We tried them all. This is hands down the BEST and most CUSTOMIZABLE. Great support team to for easy answers. Highly recommend!

MADE NATURE

Great app which allowed us to set up complex shipping scenarios. The support is very helpful and kind. We are very pleased to use this unique solution.

Chocolate Collective Canada

Their support system is very good, which is important because the learning curve for me was longer than I had anticipated. But I stuck with it and their shipping app is working perfectly.

FFO Home

Intuitive Shipping was amazing to work with and very responsive to any issues that came up during set-up. We had complex needs and logic that went beyond what any other app could support, especially related to multi-location inventory, and Joel and his team were able to work with us to provide exactly what we needed. Shopify's delivery logic is flawed and only works with a limited number of locations - with Intuitive Shipping and Zapiet Pickup & Delivery we were able to create a much better experience for our customers.

homedelivery5

Looking at the great reviews. added this app. but i did not get support. Raised a request no help. Thanks. After the response from developer, I am updating it to 4 star since i missed their email. Shopify support is unreachable

June 26, 2020

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get our reply to your support request.

When I look through our records, the only correspondence I can find from your store is a chat you submitted on Saturday, June 6th regarding Shopify's carrier calculated rates addon that is required to use all third-party shipping apps on the Shopify platform. On Monday, June 8th, Ron converted your chat into a ticket and explained that you have to contact Shopify support in order to have this feature added to your Shopify plan. Unfortunately, this requirement is out of our control and I apologize that we could not add it for you.

For your reference, here is a link to our support response https://ibb.co/C8xZxPs

Once you get the carrier rates added, please be sure to reach out to our team with any questions you may have. Just be sure to whitelist support@intuitiveshipping.com to make sure you get our replies so we can get you set up quickly and effectively.

Warm regards,
Sharon Reeds
Co-founder/CEO

***Update***

Thank you for updating your review.

We took the liberty of creating a ticket with Shopify support and yourself. They have replied to the ticket but need you to respond in order to add the carrier calculated rates feature. If you don't see their email or ours in your inbox, I encourage you to check any other folders you have, especially junk.

Another route is to use this link help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact and use their chat support. As long as you are logged into your Shopify store, they can add it via chat.

If you have any additional questions, please email me directly at sharon@intuitiveshipping.com and I'll be happy to help.

Warm regards,
Sharon Reeds
Co-founder/CEO

The Vape Life

I can't speak highly enough about this app, it is the BEST because you can customize your shipping by tag, price, location everything!! I searched for hours looking for something like this and I am so glad I found this app, well-done guys at Intuitive Shipping you have truly made a great app! Would definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Sea Light Print Shop

This app is WONDERFUL! It saved my shipping. I have many variants that would not work with the Shopify native shipping options and others apps too. Then I found Intuitive Shipping and everything I want to setup was possible. And I to add to it, their customer service is exceptional!!! Paul and his team get back to you right away, very clear and solve and questions you have and are SUPER helpful getting everything setup. Best customer service ever! I am a happy customer and have had no issues what so ever with their app, and shipping is just smooth sailing. Mahalo for creating such a great App! Very Grateful!

Walking with Purpose

This app takes a lot of set up (depending on your needs and our needs were complicated) but Paul was amazing and helped with every step and question. Now the app runs seamlessly, and we only make small changes as needed by season or special circumstance. Paul has also been amazing for the random questions that pop up from time to time. Chat is great feature, emails are answered by the next day, and it is simple enough to set up a video call if needed. Very satisfied with our choice to go with Intuitive Shipping app for our online store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13