Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Funky Moose Records

This app combines the functionality of 2 apps we used before, saving a bit of money but the best part is that we've never been able to calculate shipping rates as accurate as we have with this app. Support is stellar and quick to answer any questions and help out when you have a specific scenario in mind. I'm glad we found you!

QuartzGrip

I've used this app on two shopify sites, both with very different mailing set-ups. On both occasions the support team in Canada went out of their way to help and make the set-up as painless as possible.

Falling Putt

Just got set up with Intuitive Shipping and the combined shipping works beautifully! Their support team is fantastic, quick to respond, and showed me a better way to calculate shipping. They pretty much led me through the whole process. I recommend them!

Pourtal

Really robust shipping tool that helped us create tiered shipping rules across various shipping zones. I was able to easily book and one-on-one customer service call to troubleshoot a minor issue. Would definitely recommend!

Excellent-Supply.com

Wanted to like this app. Seemed like a good idea and that it would do the trick. Unfortunately, it came up short for our needs. It is supposed to control different shipping rules. Well, it does nothing to prevent free shipping on a product that's been selected (in the app) to NOT permit free shipping. Reached out to support. Set up a collaborator access for my store, per their request. They accessed our store. No improvement. The item is marked to NOT allow free shipping, yet it still does achieve free shipping when the cart total goes over $350. Uninstalled.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
After I wrote this review explaining why it didn't work, Intuitive Shipping replied to me via email saying the app wasn't configured correctly on my end. So I reloaded the app again. Disconnected shipping settings in Shopify (as instructed) and gave full control of the shipping scenario for free shipping to Intuitive. Still does NOT work.

October 6, 2020

***Update***

Hey Rick,

I'm not sure why you decided to update your review instead of taking us up on 3 different offers to work with you to review your configuration. We are more than happy to work with you to get things working properly. As noted in the email I sent, I offered to have our Success Lead review your configuration to ensure it will work as expected.

Our team has been available to assist you, and are still happy to assist you if you would please respond to our emails or let us know a time that works with your schedule to get on a call.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you are unwilling to work with us.

Warm regards,
Sharon

Hey Rick,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't getting your desired result with Intuitive Shipping.

It appears you may have missed Michael's reply yesterday morning (8:27 am EST). After you approved collaborator access, our team noticed that you still have free shipping over $350 set up within your Shopify shipping settings. Since Intuitive Shipping cannot override Shopify's rates, you have to manually remove them. If you did get his reply and things still weren't working as expected after removing Shopify rates, our team would have been happy to help you further.

If you are open to it, please reach out to support@intuitiveshipping.com with some times that you are available today so our team can get on a call to troubleshoot your setup with you. You can also book a call following this link bit.ly/3iBdaQm

I trust that a call will be a better support option for you since you will be able to provide immediate feedback directly to our team to fully resolve your concerns.

Warm regards,
Sharon Reeds
Co-founder/CEO

Music Posters And More

Very customizable app. Was able to group # of items per shipping container, and automatically charge for a second container if more items were purchased. Able to set different conditions for different product types. Support has been amazing, pre- and post-purchase. Highly recommend

TheKey.Company

Superb customer service — our store ran into a snafu when we hit server capacity on a big sale, and the app team noticed, proactively set us up with a fix, and got in touch with us to explain the situation, all while we were still trying to figure it out ourselves and put out customer fires. Joel has been tremendously helpful with answering our questions and helping us prep for our future sales.

Nicole Brayden Gifts

So far, this app has solved a lot of the shipping issues we were encountering. Our biggest issue to date has been filtering and displaying different types of shipping options for the two types of customers we serve - wholesale and retail. Being able to create scenarios based on customer tags, as well as, per product or collection has enabled us to really dial in the different carriers we offer to each customer base as well as provide much more accurate rates. Paul has been nothing but knowledgable, patient, and most importantly, proactive in making sure the app is configured to our needs. We truly appreciate all his efforts and continued support. Thank you, Paul!!!!

Burkes Cycles

I can't believe we didn't get this app earlier! Setting up the scenarios to correctly reflect your desired shipping costs was made so much easier by Paul. He basically hand-held me all the way through until we got it right, his patience was outstanding. Now our store is truly reaping the rewards of this fantastic app and the boss is finally happy. Thanks guys

WFLIII Drums

This app covers a huge variety of possible needs, basing shipping on everything from customer tags, carrier-specific rates, algorithmic packing, etc. As a result, it's necessarily going to have a lot of settings and be a bit confusing.

Luckily, the support is very knowledgeable and helpful. I always appreciate it when the person running support can fix the problem AND help me understand how to make changes myself. Intuitive Shipping has this great support (Dan specifically!)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14