Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Dixie Decoys

Intuitive Shipping has been able to handle every scenario we have thrown at it. Drop shipping from multiple locations with different packages and mixing in free shipping promotions. Yes, it can be done. The customer service is INCREDIBLE! Joel takes the time to build your shipping solution and is readily available to make adjustments as needed. For cost, functionality, and customer support this app is hands down the best shipping calculator on shopify.

Fringe Studio

Intuitive Shipping gave us the ability to easily set up shipping scenarios for the variety of items and combinations of items on our site. Support is quick and thorough. Joel is great! We looked at several apps before deciding on Intuitive. Great value. Extremely happy with this app!

Sydney Vape Co

I had quite a specific set of shipping rules I wanted to setup.
I needed to handle domestic retail, international and wholesale customers all differently based off different weights, customer tags etc.
I shopped around for several different shipping apps, but none could do what I needed.
Several google searches looking for a solution I came across a blog mentioning Intuitive shipping.
Downloaded it and its shipping rules allowed me to set it up all myself. Due to the complexity of the rules I needed, my setup didn't work as expected. I reached out to Joel at support and he spent over an hour on skype with me going through it all and help me set it up and test everything.
Support was amazing and the app worked perfectly with my complex set of rules, Super happy with it and can't recommend this app enough. Its a powerful tool with a lot of flexibility with complex shipping scenarios.

Japanime Kamikaze Games

LOVE this app and the team behind it! We were having a lot of trouble getting things to apply correctly, and Joel and Sharon worked with me for the better part of two weeks, to make sure things finally worked the way we needed them. All the while being extremely personable and enjoyable to work with. Definitely thrilled we found this app!

Five Oceans Usa

This is the best shipping app in the Shopify platform by far.

Customer Service is Amazing, they helped us set our complicated shipping scenarios.
They were patient and knowledgeful about shipping in general.
The app is well designed, it has all kind of options that will allow you to do the unimaginable.

This app and their team deserve more than 5 stars.

Ashley Keller Art

This app has changed my shipping life. As a Canadian e-commerce store, I was having difficulty finding an app that could work with Canada Post while also calculating how many of my unique, handmade items could fit into a shipping box. This app does it all in a very intuitive, easy to use interface.

This app works with multiple shipping providers, custom delivery times, custom delivery descriptions, multiple packages, unique product dimensions, unique shipping scenarios and much more.

The developer also offered incredibly helpful and timely support when I encountered some configuration challenges. I am so glad to have found this app and the development team behind it.

Abacus Gallery

Very helpful and great design!

The Honest Connection

Excellent product & fabulous customer service!!

Monocot Home Corporation

This is the perfect app we've been looking for to solve our shipping problems with different dimensional size of packaging boxes. Joel is really helpful that arranges a skype live support to assist us to setting up everything and making sure our set up is on the right track afterwards. I highly recommend this app.

Tom Raffield

This app does everything we need shipping wise and has been very well thought out. And the customer service has been incredible. Would highly recommend.