Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

inchofmetal

This product and the support are unreal...Joel and his team have done nothing less during these trying times than offer the greatest customer service I have ever seen. Thank you! Highly recommended!

Kustom Haus

Intuitive Shipping is a powerful shipping app that covers all bases. It can be a bit overwhelming at first glance but allows you to come up with some complicated and advanced shipping scenarios to better service your customer needs in different parts of the world. It also allows you to integrate some key shipping services/providers and can assist in displaying more info in the shipping method selection screen at the checkout - like delivery estimates! The team is super helpful and quick to assist if needed. They're also receptive to ideas or suggestions! Highly recommended app, it's solved all of our shipping problems and allowed us to streamline everything into the one app and offer a better experience to our customers.

The Idaho Painter

We use multiple apps for our businesses and personal use, and hands down Intuitive Shipping gives the best customer support! Thank you, Thank you!

A Lot Mall

Here are the reasons I think Intuitive Shipping is my top 3 apps that I have seen:
1. Stable, accurate and sophisticated
2. The flexible setting fit most of my needs
3. Fast running speed
4. Written by professional and reliable developers
5. Full detailed help menu
6. It keeps adding valuable features
7. It worth more than the price
6. Prompt and high-quality support

It supports live shipping rate too! So I highly recommend it.

Lime Assistive Technology Ltd

Before Intuitive Shipping was recommended to me by a Shopify support agent, I was pulling my hair out with Shopify's native shipping configuration.

I could not base shipping on cart cost as my single product is eligible for UK Disability VAT Exemption, so when used, will reduce the cost by 20%. Entering weight ranges for a a 1.5kg product was tedious, and I found it very frustrating that Shopify won't allow shipping to be calculated by quantity. Wix is the same and I really don't understand why!

Anyway, with Intuitive Shipping, that is all in the dim and distant past!

Once Shipping Zones are created in the native Shopify system and imported into Intuitive Shipping (a piece of cake!), creating rates is easy, and you don't even need to enter a shipping cost for EVERY quantity. You can set it to increment the shipping cost per quantity, and if needed, add, or deduct a percentage or a sent amount of money.

With my UPS account, the shipping cost for three keyboards is the same as for one, so for a package that costs £5 each to ship, you would enter:

Shipping costs

Up To: ~
Shipping Cost: 5
Per Unit (Optional): 1

This means that for each of this item added to your website's cart, the shipping cost would increase by £5. This is not possible by just using Shopify's native shipping settings, and saves a LOT of time.

There are many other features that I have not yet used, but after wasting weeks with the Shopify shipping system, and other shipping apps, Intuitive Shipping is literally worth it's weight in gold, as are Paul and the other staff who offer outstanding support.

Incidentally, if you have implemented a shipping rates calculator to your cart as I have, it works just fine with the rates pulled from Intuitive Shipping.

Definitely an app not to be without!

Mystic Barrels

Fantastic customer support. App was able to handle all shipping needs. Really appreciate having access to all features, and being charged according to number of order. Previous app, I kept feeling restrained by limitations every change I tried to make. Thanks Intuitive Shipping!

Mobio Distribution

So far, so good. Has been able to solve all shipping problems we've encountered so far, and support is fantastic. Tricky to understand at first, but they guided is through set up with a lot of patience.

Equithrive

Paul and his staff are exceptional. They are very helpful and have helped me set up every scenario that we've needed so far in just a few minutes. They give great instructions and are always willing to check to be sure you've done it correctly. I would recommend this app to any business!!

dottie

Ultra Dent Tools

Intuitive Shipping has not only simplified our client checkout experience for shipping options it has also allowed our clients to see all available rates and make the best choice for their needs . Our store has over 4k products and being able to package the right product dimensions was a hassle with our previous program now its simple to add / update and know everything is done right and in a simple to use format thanks Intuitive shipping .

Kwik-Hang Curtain Rod Brackets

Best support I've seen anywhere! This is also a very powerful app and gives you full control over every aspect of your shipping procedures. After trying out most of the shipping apps on the shopify store this is by far my favorite.